Solaris Combine Shipwerks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I love it =) Hope to see more!

A medium-weight would you say? Also, what are your thoughts on a carrier (dropship) for space mechs?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Should be able to fit two or three of these.

And yeah, it\'s about the size of the Saint, so I\'d say a medium.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Screenshots of the Maw! Here\'s some more.

If you look closely, you can clearly see that this is nowhere near finished.

Which is not to say that we haven\'t got some stuff done. In two hours we managed to take a really long boring corridor and make it ribbed. For your pleasure.

There\'s also a tiny little look at the tiny little barracks. The Maw has two of these, and they each hold 4 remote hosts.

The Sensorium, located at the far end of the massive corridor of despair, looks pretty neat.

And at last, the utterly underwhelming CIC. Well, the Maw is just a drone carrier, after all.

Still to come are the machine shop and the ordnance bay.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I\'m having similar success on my light carrier, just slogging away at the internals.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    No wonder Vec hasn\'t finished anything bigger than a Nocturne yet.

Reaction score
    So thats what you were doing on SATURN today, dem torpedos...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"Which is not to say that we haven\'t got some stuff done. In two hours we managed to take a really long boring corridor and make it ribbed. For your pleasure.\"

http://images.wikia.com/vampirediaries/images/1/11/If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    And we know you deserve a little something for your behaviour. Don\'t worry. You\'ll get what you deserve.

Santa Maw is coming to town.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I\'ve been on the Saturn server several times but nobody seemed to know or would tell me where your base of operations is.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think we have a Seeker 2 docked to a planet somewhere but I\'m not sure where. Once the Maw is wrapped up we\'ll start building a planetary fortress of some kind.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I saw a bunch of ships labled As Maw_ and dock_ flying around so I thought you had the Maw on that server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Incap keeps distracting me with her genius, I\'ve been putting the finishing touches on the Maw offline.

EDIT: should be a Beatstick or two floatinf around somewhere, too.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I\'m looking forward to getting my hands on the MAW. I\'ve actually managed to \"finish\" my Hammer Light Carrier... well all but two rooms but I am absolutely stumped as to what to put in them. I\'d love to add a machine shop or like a gym but I have absolutely no Idea how to portray that with the limited blocks.. they\'ll probably just end up more crew quarters and closets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Such as it is. Watch your step, the Combine doesn\'t believe in safety. Especially the safety of inferior carbon based organics.

It\'ll probably be better lit later. In the mean time, enjoy this ceiling fan.

For no reason. This machine shop depressurizes as soon as those huge bay doors open. Dunno why that\'s in there.

More eldritch machinery of vague visibility. Not really satisfied with this thing, kinda want to wait for the new blocks to release it.

If you\'re wondering what that bright thing is, here\'s a better look. It\'s the Super Solenoid Engine!

And finally, the drone control center. One of two located along the spine of the ship. In case you have more than one person aboard and they want to do more than wander the ship\'s labyrinthine bowels, they can access the docked ships through these.

That\'s it for now. We haven\'t touched this thing for a week or so, so there\'s still the magazine to finish. Maybe by monday? You know what? It\'ll be finished soon. ASAP. Other things Schema says. This ain\'t coming out until I have the new blocks to make that robot arm in the machine shop look half decent.

Reaction score
    once she is back online feel free to use the Spawn base as a temporary home, you can expand to add things that you need

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Work on the Maw is nearly finished; however, our automated naval prototyping facility has suffered a critical failure in its central AI cooling system, and has been shut down to prevent further damage. Replacement parts are en route, and we hope to have systems running at full efficiency within the week. The Combine thanks you for your patience.