Small PVE Server looking for new players - IP 198.176.28.12:25585

Reaction score
    Your server sounds great and I\'m a fan of PVE Starmade and a bit of roleplaying.

IGN: Charos

Reaction score
    Server ain\'t updated.

I apologize for my harsh tone, but why isn\'t it updated? I hope it will update tommorow.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Regards the update, Ronatobe is aware and will deal with it when he can (he has internet problems at the moment). In the meantime, the server can still be accessed using the build mentioned two posts up.

This build may be found at http://files.star-made.org/build/starmade-build_20140114_182618.zip

Xiph

Reaction score
    Hello! I\'ve experienced PvP and RP, limited economy, and that thing, and that\'s not really what I\'m looking for this time around. I\'d like a fun PvE environment where I can build without fear of players swooping in whenever and destroying my work. I\'d like to be part of a team effort again, and work on collaborative projects like I used to on MineCraft.

Let me know if your server is right for me!

Also, I\'d like to know if you have custom pirate bluprints, and if you\'ve updated the server to the current starmade build.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys,

Currently trying to get the update and backup the server at the minute, internet is back but painfully slow again - going to take me an hour just to download it, then I\'ll need to update the server but should have the update tonight sometime all being well.

Ronatobe.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys,

Server is now updated and running again, sorry for the delay.

Sin72 you are added to the whitelist. Welcome to the server.

If anyone has problems connecting to the server now please contact us on our own website rather than this post.

Thanks.

Ronatobe.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just started playing this game and your server sounds interseting. would love to join the community.

Ign: MarketMaker

age 20

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Market Maker, have added you to whitelist - welcome to the server.

Ronatobe.

Reaction score
    Hey everyone:

If you are tired of getting killed by pirates, do not fret for I have created a guide to them. Using this you can figure out which pirates to run from and which pirates you are able to take on. This is especially good for new players.

You can find it here in our server\'s forum site: http://ronatobe-starmade.enjin.com/forum/m/20374282/viewthread/11629384-antipiracy-confederates-guide-to-servers-pirates

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

Your now on the whitelist TheBaconMasta welcome to the Server.

Ronatobe.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

This server looks perfect to me. I have been playing minecraft since beta and the idea of a similar game but sci fi is awesome! I\'m looking for a good server to learn on without worrying about watching my back 24/7 in an alpha/unbalanced environment.

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Pizzaul,

Your now on the whitelist and welcome to join us anytime, hope you enjoy your time with us.

Ronatobe.

Reaction score
    Older player, long time gamer, love these sandbox games but no patience for PvP. Would like to join your server, set up a small base, start mining and eventually provide store services to the general community.

Name: Para-Bellum

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    may i join your server it seems so fun from the comments my ingame name is fatal23

Reaction score
    I stumbled across your server right about the time my regular server (ignite) went belly up... and then you disappear for a week? I need to play starmade!!!!

Hope you return soon and whitelist.

Para Bellum

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    It says he\'s shutting down the server for now - 3- cause there isnt enough available content to warrent a PvE only style