Skylord Worlds: all my Projects,Stations,Skins and Procedural faction ships list

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    eh-hem.
    I believe they may be forgetting the "pipe-god" before the Emperor there.

The Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade.​

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    So SkylordLuke answers to TWO emperors? Very well...

All hail Darth Jontyfreack!!!

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    This is the wrong place to ask but why do people talk about "the emperor " everywhere they can't be all referencing dune?
    As Whammy posted, the most-common answer is Palpatine from Star-Wars. He was/is a large ham, so had a lot of good lines. (given how little he actually appeared/spoke)
    The next-most common is The GOD-EMPEROR of Mankind (sometimes called "emps" to help distingush him form other, lesser emperors) for WARHAMMER 40,000 (often shortened as 40k) Allso a large ham, even though he's technically dead for the vast majority of the lore.

If someone is saying/shouting/quoting/whispering "for the emperor" it's 40k.

EDIT: wow, firefox dropped the bloody ball, wouldn't even acknowledge Jonty's magnificence. Allso, he's the third emperor, of Pipes, and is the one most-mentioned on SMD. (forgot where I was, I may need to change the style options again.)

Reactions: jontyfreack

PLIX

Thats XCOM baby!
    Reaction score
    As Whammy posted, the most-common answer is Palpatine from Star-Wars. He was/is a large ham, so had a lot of good lines. (given how little he actually appeared/spoke)
    The next-most common is The GOD-EMPEROR of Mankind (sometimes called "emps" to help distingush him form other, lesser emperors) for WARHAMMER 40,000 (often shortened as 40k) Allso a large ham, even though he's technically dead for the vast majority of the lore.

If someone is saying/shouting/quoting/whispering "for the emperor" it's 40k.

EDIT: wow, firefox dropped the bloody ball, wouldn't even acknowledge Jonty's magnificence. Allso, he's the third emperor, of Pipes, and is the one most-mentioned on SMD. (forgot where I was, I may need to change the style options again.)
    The fact that both dune and war hammer both have "God emperors" make it super confusin(

PLIX

Thats XCOM baby!
    Reaction score
    my apologies :// so much to work on,but very little time,future wife can be quite time demanding
    Don't worry you still have about 6 months till season 3

Also good luck with the marriage

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    CPU: Intel i5 6400 turbo
    Motherboard: MSI H110M gaming
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB DDR5
    RAM memory: 16GB DDR4
    hard drive: HDD 1TB
    Solid state drive: SSD 250 GB
    PSU: Antec 600W
    Geez how much did that cost you? I need to know!

And congrats on the marriage i guess? Sorry for the necro