Single Player game corrupted

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My single player game crashed out today, and no longer works. Multiplayer will still load, but single player will now close when I hit OK from the Connection Setup window. Is there a way to repair the save, or export sectors so that I won't have to start over on a couple projects?
    What files would I need to backup to prevent losing my saved game when this happens again?
    Thanks.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    If there is a corrupted structure in the sector you are spawning, you could reset the spawning point to 2 2 2 by deleting ENTITY_PLAYERSTATE_yourname.ent from the server-database dir.
    Have you sent in a report so I can fix this issue (I\'m pretty behind in checking all reports)?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I haven\'t sent a report. I have the game saved by changing the name of the server_database folder, and started a new game.

Reaction score
    it may seem redundant, but i just backup my entire starmade folder, if you have the space, this avoids the hassle of selective digging out certain files, or putting them back in in the even of a backup being needed