Shop restock bug?

Reaction score
    Hey, me and my friend are playing on a private server and just build ships and have fun, but we recently discovered that none of the shops gets restocked in the newest version of the game, is this a bug? is there something we can do about it? because it would be really useful if we didn't have to find new shops all the time.

-Sciencebean

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    mark the shop you wanna restock with F this might help.
    It works i used the /shop_restock command yesterday

Reaction score
    • Tester
    yes .. that is some sort of a bug .. somehow ..

http://bugs.star-made.org/issues/646

it should be that the trading guild ai ships restock the shops on a visit ... at least thats what i thought! Doesnt work right now!
    It is under observation ... kind of!

Reaction score
    Our shops and others were not restocking, no ai were spawning either, until I checked the 'enemy use' in ship catalog in the admin tab. I'm certain the trade ships restock the shops when they spawn in like SmilingDemon said. Just make sure ai spawning is on and that they have ships they can use, which you can designate in the catalog menu in admin tab.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Our shops and others were not restocking, no ai were spawning either, until I checked the 'enemy use' in ship catalog in the admin tab. I'm certain the trade ships restock the shops when they spawn in like SmilingDemon said. Just make sure ai spawning is on and that they have ships they can use, which you can designate in the catalog menu in admin tab.
    Trade ships and pirates use the same permission which is "enemy usable" and we have been keeping track on several shops. None of them restock, I even followed a bunch of trading guild ships, wherever they stopped that shop didn't change.