Shipyard test sector trouble.

Reaction score
    Just a little while ago i got stuck in the test sector of the shipyard. When i opened the Esc menu and hit exit test sector it would bring up the tutorial videos. I re-sized my graphics settings and the size of the Esc menu but nothing besides using the respawn button worked. Has anyone else had this happen to them or is it just my dumb luck?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    Just a little while ago i got stuck in the test sector of the shipyard. When i opened the Esc menu and hit exit test sector it would bring up the tutorial videos. I re-sized my graphics settings and the size of the Esc menu but nothing besides using the respawn button worked. Has anyone else had this happen to them or is it just my dumb luck?
    Me too! Had to respawn to get back to normal. I was playing multiplayer so it was squeaky bum time for a while thinking I had lost all my work or was going to have to wait for a fix before I could play again!

Reaction score
    It happened on my friends server for me. tried everything including picking up the shipyard computer and replacing it down.