Shipyard question...

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    So I have put together a shipyard, and have been happily designing away for hours.

I decide to test out a few designs. Hop into one, hit the test button, get teleported away... to the real world it seems, where I could jump to pirate stations and fight them...

How do I get rid of the test ship afterwards? Is there a command I am missing somewhere?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    to the real world it seems, where I could jump to pirate stations and fight them...

Are you sure you went to the test area? It's supposed to be void. Can you fly back to your shipyard?
    This sounds like you may have bugged. More info?

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, I am in the real server world. I can shoot pirates and fly back to my station. Guess it is a bug. >.>

Reaction score
    • Tester
    OK ... that shouldnt happen .. obvioulsy

culd you please describe what you did to make that happen step by step? or even try to reproduce it ?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can't find anything on the bug tracker specifically related to this.
    Maybe this thread should be move to Game Support?

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    OK ... that shouldnt happen .. obvioulsy

culd you please describe what you did to make that happen step by step? or even try to reproduce it ?
    I'll see if I can recreate it. Sadly, after a few adventures, the server had a hiccup, and when it restarted the design and ship were gone. :|
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440940855,1440939870][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, I figured it out. You can't jump out of the test sector. But you can admin warp out, which is what I must have done.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    ok ... in that case we can lay this to rest.

with admin powers you could have simply spawned it in anyway .. and if a player cant leave by jumping out (which shouldnt be possible, or another mechanic would be broken) then we are good.