Shipyard function: Drain storage cubes

Reaction score
    Lets you have the Shipyard funnel your bounty into your station's storage instead of having to suffer the tedium of you doing it yourself.

Reactions: psteiner
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    While a desperately needed function within the game, it would be better being added as a function of any rail you can dock to rather than just the shipyard.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yes it does. De-construct your ship and have a chest pull everything out of the shipyard computer and then have another chest pull raw minerals and terrain. Then just reconstruct your ship.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    That is both awesome and ridiculous.

"Space freighter FX-45-1-Niner coming in for cargo delivery. Station, do you copy?"
    "Roger Niner, this is Station, proceed to Shipyard Bravo for ship deconstruction."
    "Uhh ... ... Station, can you repeat?"
    "Niner, proceed to Shipyard Bravo for ship deconstruction and cargo transfer."
    "Station, you've got to be kidding. I'm not scrapping my ship, I've still got a leg out to Omnicron-5 planned."
    "Roger that Niner, you can relax. We'll rebuild your ship in time for your next ore run."
    "... ... Um, Roger Station. That's OK... I guess. Proceeding to Shipyard Bravo."
    "10-4. Welcome to ACME Station. Oh, Niner, one last thing - make sure you disembark all of your crew before we unload cargo. A mate got left on a fuel hauler last week and ended up smeared across the bulkheads."

Reactions: RoAnnon

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That is both awesome and ridiculous.

"Space freighter FX-45-1-Niner coming in for cargo delivery. Station, do you copy?"
    "Roger Niner, this is Station, proceed to Shipyard Bravo for ship deconstruction."
    "Uhh ... ... Station, can you repeat?"
    "Niner, proceed to Shipyard Bravo for ship deconstruction and cargo transfer."
    "Station, you've got to be kidding. I'm not scrapping my ship, I've still got a leg out to Omnicron-5 planned."
    "Roger that Niner, you can relax. We'll rebuild your ship in time for your next ore run."
    "... ... Um, Roger Station. That's OK... I guess. Proceeding to Shipyard Bravo."
    "10-4. Welcome to ACME Station. Oh, Niner, one last thing - make sure you disembark all of your crew before we unload cargo. A mate got left on a fuel hauler last week and ended up smeared across the bulkheads."
    Or

Undock mining turret from much bigger ship

de construct and drain
    re construct and re dock

Back to mining.