Bug Ships repeatedly dissapearing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    This has happened several times to three different players on my server, any help?

Reaction score
    i've had this happen on single player - i log in and one or more of my ships left in proximity to my spawn have vanished.

Reaction score
    I had this happen on my single player server with all my ships, a salvager and a capitol ship I have been working on for a couple months, do we have any idea what is going on with this yet?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    There has to be a good reason for that,
    please add logs from the incidents covering the time the player logged out until the relogin of the player whose ship is missing.

The only required information to check the logs is:
    Name of player whose ship got lost, and the ship name (or at least a unique part of the ship-name to track its loading/unloading in the logs)

Will check the logs then.

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I've been having something similar to this happening since the last update (v0.175). Docked turrets and ships vanish. They are still 'there', but you can't see them. When you attempt to change to the next docked entity by using the up/down arrow keys you get a message popup in the top corner telling you the entity hasn't loaded yet, but it never does until you relog to the game. Hit the Up/Down arrows key again and it will skip past the one that didn't load as it cycles through the docked entities. Doing a /search for the entity shows it's where it should be too, but can't be seen or used.