Ships of Sotiris

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello everyone! Here is where all the ships that I create in StarMade based off of my forum story will go. It won't fill up too fast, but it'll get bigger the more time I have to spend on building AND writing simultaneously. I won't ramble on too long now, I'll just show you what I have. More will be coming soon!

Risi's Sand Skiff~

This craft is simply meant to get around the endless sands of Valen 9. The Sand Skiff can carry a max of two passengers, is very light, and surprisingly durable. It's engines are slightly archaic, but with inventive ventilation sand and excess heat are diverted out the sides from the stern. The massive area of green tinted metal is the primary power source of the skiff. It generates power from the light gathered in transparent panels along it's wedged surface, and stores it in a large battery within the belly of the craft. This is the most common vehicle on Valen 9, and has been in use for several decades. Many owners tend to modify their skiffs to their personal preferences, Risi's being no exception. Feo has modified the engine to give the skiff a 50% increase in top speed for only a small portion of the total battery power, making this skiff one of the fastest on the planet.