• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    No worries Wolflaynce. I like what you did with the lighting. That's cool! Very Tron-esque. :)

Hey thanks for the compliments. It has been great fun working on this ship.
    The lighting effect is something I made up using mainly delay logic with buttons to create the desired effect. I also deliberately off-set the number of sequences to try and create a kind of flow effect. Seems to work. I guess I could make a tutorial.

Tonight I spent most of my time working on the centre piece and securing the core.
    I did toy with the idea of moving the whole ship to one side using copy/paste, but changed my mind.
    I've settled for working with the original design to see what I can do.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    My work on my StarMadeShip15 Mod is very slow. I've had to hollow out a few places to make connecting corridors. I still have a little work on the cannons, but have 2 running cannons. They have some new lighting animation and need an AI module.

Reaction score
    My work on my StarMadeShip15 Mod is very slow. I've had to hollow out a few places to make connecting corridors. I still have a little work on the cannons, but have 2 running cannons. They have some new lighting animation and need an AI module.

This looks great!

Reactions: Lone_Puppy