Ship wobble with turrets

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    With the lastest newest my ship mostly the turrets have a speed wobble sync, sitting still at rest there fine, with a high camera, top of ship, the turrets viberate or wobble like there slightly out of phase, the faster the worseer it gets, also notice with the scavanger also gets like a slight wobble effect when moving around, had no luck playing with the setting. I do find the scavanger works better when the ping and FPS are efficient on the multiplayer server. I do like the docking beam, no more screwing around! Just wondering if any out there with the same problem, and possible cures.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    It is a known thing to happen, this is due to the fact the turret movement gets synced with the server and other clients now,
    They were just assumed by the client until now, cause odd desync on clients in the same sector.
    (Like sometimes turrets were blocking the way for some, but not all players.)

Its not that nice to watch, but seems to depend on ship size a bit. Bigger ships wobble more than small ones.

Will forward that issue.

- Andy