Ship turning non-physical. [Fixed]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello. I experienced a problematic bug. When exiting my relatively big ship(I presume around the 9k blocks so far) in buildmode it turned non-phyiscal. I cannot interract with the core or any other block. I can still see it in navigation and the core is marked on my screen and radar. I can only go through it like a ghost. I'm playing a 'single player' game with friends. I tried rehosting, moving it to dedicated server, going in and out of sectors (the ship itself isn't near a sector edge) but nothing seems to help.
    Just as I was about to post this my friend managed to fix it by ramming the ship with his own big vassal. I guess he hit the core and made it move. Posted anyway for future reference to anyone else with a similar problem.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same problem, happened to mine and a friend\'s ship. Only was able to access my friend\'s ship by getting into it from a different sector. This was because the ship was on the boarder between two sectors, and apparently you can only collide with the ship from one of the sectors. My ship was just barely within the other sector allowing me to access it again.