Ship Request (Shell Only)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The Achilles-class starship was a warship originally designed in 2367 to combat the Borg, but later developed during the Dominion War in response to the massive warships used by the Dominion. Originally designed in 2367, the Achilles class was envisioned as a task group leader for a group of Defiant class ships and would lead the group into battle against the Borg. However, after the original Borg scare died away, as well as design problems with the Defiant class, the Achilles was stored away before the prototype was even completed.

Achilles Class Starship Specs :
    * Length : 612 meters
    * Width : 273 meters ( Has to have a center line )
    * Height : 67 meters

* Materials : Standard Grey Armor hull Hull

Achilles.jpg ( Reference 1 )

achilles_class_by_admiral_horton-d70m1vf[1].jpg ( Reference 2 )

Does anyone Feel Up to this challenge of creating a truly unique ship ?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hello the achilles class is an awesome ship but from what i learnt that there were a few which were finished that allowed them into combat they had an impressive armament there was even one that had its spine completely covered in micro quantum torpedoes that could devastate a cardassian station in one attack run and that is not even mentioning it's phasers and pulse phasers.

Anyway i dont know if you have seen this but Achilles Class Starship SHELL but this should work for you if no i hope you can get that sort of shell.

i wish you luck with this project since it is an awesome project.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    The Achilles class is one of the ships I will be working on at some point. If you're happy with the model above great but if you want another one give me a shout and I'll bump it up the queue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hello the achilles class is an awesome ship but from what i learnt that there were a few which were finished that allowed them into combat they had an impressive armament there was even one that had its spine completely covered in micro quantum torpedoes that could devastate a cardassian station in one attack run and that is not even mentioning it's phasers and pulse phasers.

Anyway i dont know if you have seen this but Achilles Class Starship SHELL but this should work for you if no i hope you can get that sort of shell.

i wish you luck with this project since it is an awesome project.
    the only problem with that Achilles its the wrong one, download it and compare both of them, its a great model but... it would take more work than its worth to correct it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466888935,1466888825][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The Achilles class is one of the ships I will be working on at some point. If you're happy with the model above great but if you want another one give me a shout and I'll bump it up the queue.
    That model has a few flaws in it unfortunately, the center line is the major one, instead of a 1 wide center line its a 2 wide, so if you want to work on it feel free