ship graveyard

Reaction score
    The original suggestion had the idea, but it needed work. However, I think the sub-suggestions basically covered that.

Yeah.

Reaction score
    I agree with the \"no core\" suggestion.

As for how damaged, i wouldnt mind 20-25% of ship missing? Perhaps up to 40%?

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    The Damocles is so over rates. I\'ve made a ship halo it\'s size check out:http://star-made.org/content/epic-shipyards-making-compact-warships-dThat could completely tear the Damocles apart.

Also the ships should be completely torn apart, so it is a rare find to find one still operational. :D

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    They should be torn completely apart. Finding intact ships should be very rare. If the ships are still operational someone might just salvage the whole ship and buy one of there capital ships.

Reaction score
    Maybe infested wrecks by aliens? ;) Hull covered with some kind of violet/green slime ;) And when You try to salvage critters from inside wreckage attack Your ship ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If there is no core attached to the wrecks, then it is impossible to repair and fly them. That\'s the only thing. That means you could find an awesome skeleton of a capital ship, and then be unable to use it.

Food for thought.

Reaction score
    Sounds cool, but would have to be rare and have pirates to defeat to claim the salvage.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    if the wrecked ships can only be fixed using a shipyard or are beyond repair.