Sheldin's "Shipyard"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello all!

I'll post my creations here in this thread. If you find something that you like, let me know and I'll consider making it available for download.

The ships with "WIP" next to their names are in fact not yet finished and may change drastically from what you see on these pictures.

I didn't write down the stats for everything because this is just a showcase-thread-thing. But if you'd like to know stats and all that stuff just let me know.

Link to complete album; http://sheldiner.deviantart.com/gallery/

*Update #1; Added a new design - The FireFly (Inspired by: 'The Empire of The Rising Sun')

My Designs

The FireFly - Heavy Fighter

Apache Helicopter (Practically a remake):

Black Eagle - Drop Ship:

Cargo Ship:

Heavy Fighter:

Light Fighter:

Shuttle - Working Class:

Terminous M4:

Taurus - Carrier (WIP):

Remakes

Protoss Interceptor:

Imperial Star Destroyer (WIP):

I hope you like what you see and if you'd like me to make something else, let me know!

Cheers

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    Awesome work, I don\'t know what you were worried about. I reall like you designs great external shape and cool internal to boot. Cheers :)

Reaction score
    i quite like the fact that yuo are building fighters instead of a bunch of massive ships. these vessels could easily be different tpyes and even fight differently! :D the thought of this as i look at these makes me a bit giddy if i do say so myself

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    LunaMoonbringer; Thanks! Yeah the Terminous does have a nice look to it and I\'m happy with the results. And it\'s also filled with Turret docking-stations all over it.

Doom; Thanks man! And I don\'t know.. I\'m no pro at this which is probably why I\'d think that peopel would bash my creations. But I guess it turned out to be the opposite!

AGmukbooks; I love fighters as much as I love massive ships. It\'s just that it takes forever to make the giant ship look decent, and then fix the internal and make that look good as well. It\'s just something I\'m really keen on doing but I do it anyway. Glad you like my ships though! :)

There will be more, soon:ish. I\'m currently trying to finish off my main planetary base as well as my shipyard. But I\'ll do my best to make something new for you to feast upon with your eyes!

Cheers!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Made an update!

New design added to the list: The FireFly.

Reaction score
    I was wondering if I could get a copy of the cargo ship for the fleet i\'m working on, I would give you all the credit for the build.