Shadowblitz16 suggestions

Reaction score
    I've thought of some things that could make the game even better

Ship Weapons

1. RFL (Rapid Fire Laser) - Basicly this would be a weapon that would fire very rapidly doing 5 dmg per shot.

2. Plasma Cannon) - This would be a Weapon that could be charged for bigger stronger blast.

3. Ion Beam - This would be Like the RFL but instead of fireing multipule lazers it would shoot a beam dealing lots of damage. This would require a cool down

4. STORM Missile - This weapon can shoot 3 miniature lock on missiles that would do 15 damage per hit. but when grouped together, it is capable of fireing a mass amount of missiles defestating the enemy.

5. Wave Ray - This weapon would shoot a wave like energy that would do no damage but would reduce shields drasticly.

CPU's

1. the weapon's cpu's that I suggested before

Turrets

1. Turret box - would be a chest/gun like object with 2 slots, 1 weapon, and 1 cockpit, could be maned and would roatate 180 degrees. would be used for small wall turrets.

Hand Weapons(when they are impliminted)

1. Lazer Pistol - this would be a gun that would shoot a laser dealing 15% of the foes health.

2. Energy Shotgun - this would be a weapon that would shoot 10 shots(spred) each one dealing 5% of the foes health.

3. Arm Rocket - this would be a weapon that would shoot a mini (non homing) Missile dealing 50% of the foes health.

4. Arm Cannon - this would be a weapon that would shoot a plasma shot. depending on how long you charge the gun, is how mush damage or what color it is. this would deal 10% to 75% of the foes health.

5. Lazer Rifle - this weapon would be fully automatic and would deal 5% of the foes health each hit.

6. Beam Rifle - this would technecly be a sniper dealing 45% of health inless hit in the head then it would be a 100% instakill

7. Energy Blade - this would be a melee weapon that would do 30% of the foes health each hit but could be blocked by another Energy Blade

8. Plasma Thrower - this would basicly be a flamethrower but green dealing 1% of the foes health each 0.1 sec

9. Quantum Grenades - this would be a grenade that would deal no block damage but it can kill a player when it detonates. The explotion would temporarily leave blue and purple electricity and a dark smog.

Player

I was thinking what if someone redid the skins so they move and don't have wedgies? If so I was wondering if the suit could be upgraded with diffrent abilitys? like levels.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    My feedback would be to hold your horses a bit. There are already quite some plans regarding personal weaponry, but we still don\'t know whether we see any infantry-level battles in weeks, months or even years.

Also, you seem to have suggested plenty of stuff but it seems that main point for implementation of all this stuff is aesthetics - functionality-wise they can be easily covered by properly adjusted ship weapons we already have, with exception of continuous beam weaponry. And I am honestly against adding additional weapons for the sake of looks - it\'s personal opinion, but I like utilitiarian \'every module has certain role and situation it\'s the best choice in\' mood I get right now.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I like how the shotgun is a one hit kill if all 20 shots hit, but not the rocket...