Sevrer doesnt answer message

Reaction score
    Alright, so im playing single player, and every 5-15 seconds a server doesnt answer (5 seconds) message comes up, however the server still runs perfect. Even when playing with my brother over LAN we still see the message every couple seconds but we can still see eachother moving about fine even though the server says its not responding. Also, when i load up my game, and the message appears while a ship is loading, it does not load. The blocks are still being registered by the game, but i cant see them

I have tried redownloading

Help is appreciated :)

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    My guess is that your computer is having a hard time keeping up. Not enough to make a difference to you, but enough for the game to complain. If you have other programs running, try closing them and see if that fixes it.

Reaction score
    Thanks, anyone else having issues with parts of ships/turrets not being visible :p

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    StarMade\\client-database\\DATA

This will enforce a redownload of all ships you can see.
    (In some pre-versions the lightning did not calculate to the end, and made the blocks invisible in total)

@server does not answer on local:
    CPU stress, used too much ram (causing swap every few secs).
    Many reasons for this.
    Even typical server problems could apply, if computer is at the limit, like:
    - bases crossing sector borders
    - big ships landed (or docked) on a planet
    .. and some more things, but those have the biggest effect.

- Andy

Reaction score
    Since last update we\'ve been having issues with a five second \"not responding\" message everytime the server autosaves as well, pretty annoying