Server is frozen?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I keep getting this message in the upper right hand corner in a red box, server is temporarily frozen. Then under that I get really quick messages about some mob_ship_something something and a bunch of numbers saying that it is slowing down the server. I get this message for about 3 other ships along the same lines. Is this because of ships that have been bought by other players, or the new ai? Anyway I haven't been able to play since the update. :(

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    hi sorry about that. I have a problem with spawnig ships at the moment.

Make sure that you turn of \"enemy spawnable\" in the üpermissions of bigger ships in your catalog admin tab for now. I\'m releasing an update now that will slow down spawning and hopefully prevent flooding.

I\'m trying to fix it soon. If nothing helps for now you can try turning simulation off on the server and reset the universe or load a backup.

Mel

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When the spawn screen appears it says something about a certain pirate ship slowing down the server. Then when I spawn in a message apears saying that the server is frozen. If it makes any difference I\'m running on a mac.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the quick reply! I\'ll have the admin give that a try. Still a great game!