ScyTech Mining & Engineering (STEM)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    One question what server is that? From what I can tell it is your own. This is just my curiosity

I am good at designing power generators and have one of the best designs for a mining ship (though it looks ugly) that can cloak constantly making it invulnerable to pirates.

IGN:HaViC

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here\'s an update on the work being done on the headquarters, I\'m currently progressing into the \'fine detail\' stage of the project and might randomly add another giant building at my own whims, enjoy:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/umby20kob5pzr42/h30tUe3kw8#/

Reaction score
    Hello. I am interested in joining in this. My IGN is SageOfThunder. I mine for many hours with my powerful mining ship and I hunt and destroy pirates and pirate bases with my fighters of varying shapes and sizes. If you are interested in my services then do please contact me. and as always. Fly safe!

Reaction score
    I tried to log in last night, but wasn\'t whitelisted. Was my application denied?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is a new forum topic for those who wish to join. Apply here:http://star-made.org/content/scytech-shipbuilding-engineering-mining-stem

Reaction score
    Everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I must tell you all that I can no longer host an official server. I\'m currently attending college, and I simply can not manage a server computer 24/7 anymore. Also, I do apologize to everyone who has tried to contact me over the past couple of months. As I\'ve said before, real life comes first, and I treat my studies with top priority. Therefore, I consider it important to tell you all that I will be away from Starmade for the foreseeable future. It was an honor to know many of you, and never a dull moment.

Wherever you all go from here, know that I will not judge your decision if you choose to leave the faction. I\'ve made my decision, and you all are free to make yours. Whatever you do and wherever you go, just make sure to build something awesome. \'Cause that\'s what it\'s all about.

For now and forever, fly safe.

-Logoscyth