SATURN Shipyards -- Creativity to the Max!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    IGN: Odranoel
    Faction (optional): none, but will join if invited to one
    Timezone / Nationality: latin america
    Pictures of completed work:

Reasons to apply: i want to better my building skills and just get to know the community in general.
    Extra information: i loved minecraft and was a very avid player, and now im loveing this game even more. iv only been playing about a week or so but im already getting fairly familiar with the games mechanics and was finally able to conquer a pirate base yesterday. but single player gets very lonely as is.

Reaction score
    IGN: RoboDuckMonkey
    Faction (optional): No idea what this is.
    Timezone / Nationality: USA (PST) / White & Hispanic mix
    Pictures of completed work: This is the only schematic I could find that I still had. It should be noted that the textures looked significantly different from when I last played and built this.

Reasons to apply: I'm looking for a friendly server where I can explore and build to my hearts content, without having to fear PvP situations or being grieved.
    Extra information: It's been many months since I last played Starmade. The game has changed considerably since then and I'd like to enjoy the changes with some friendly people. I was playing on my own server with a handful of friends, but the server died and everyone pretty much lost contact with each other. I will definitely have to go through the tutorial again but overall I'm excited to play. :)

Reactions: Darth Cestual
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Fine vessel you have there.

IGN: RoboDuckMonkey
    I'd like to welcome you and your tutorial to SATURN! You will be whitelisted immediately, so enjoy your stay and fly safe.

Edit: I'm sorry, I had a typo in your name. You're good to go now.

---

This is also a good opportunity to say that the server has been updated.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Greetings all, we here at SATURN are looking for someone to assist us in shooting a promo video for Blitzcore, for those who don't know, Blitzcore is a 2 player games in which the aim is to shoot or 'ram' a ship core into the opponents goal, Blitzcore has been around for a while but was never hugely popular, at SATURN we plan on changing that with our new custom arena, custom player ships and scoreboard.

In order to shoot our video we need someone who is experienced in recording and editing, if you are interested pm me on this site and ill get back to you ASAP, Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Due to a recent wave of random East European clients -- I mean, a wave --, we have decided to password-protect our TS server.
    Please make sure to update your login information in TeamSpeak.

TS3 Password: maximumcreativity
    IP: 5.9.54.13:13000

I'll see you there.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Announcement Time

We all know the infamous rollback bug, and it's happening on SATURN big time. It has affected several builds and jumps from entity to entity with every server restart, so I never know which WIP could be eradicated next round.
    Thus I urge everyone with an ongoing build or any unsaved ships to move their blueprints to local. If you were able to save it and load it in again, the work should be fine.

This has also made me think about our first universe reset -- which might be overdue anyway --, but I will not do such a thing until I've got further info from the bug tracker. The issue is submitted there.
    If you want your sectors exported, drop Dan or me a message via private conversation. Reports of the bug happening also go there, preferably to me.

Build safe.
    Cheers

Reaction score
    Greetings all, so yesterday my PSU blew on my PC so i cannot play for a while, in the mean time i need something to keep me busy, if anyone would like a custom avatar/forum banner/artwork for your forum page just drop me a message.

Edit 1 - Just to clarify, there will be no charge for anything, aslong as you give credit where its due im good.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN: BlueStriderX
    Faction (optional): Dovan Empire
    Timezone / Nationality: Merica Time
    Pictures of completed work: My computer doesn't let me take screenshots when playing star made. Heres a potato instead:
    http://stormtubers.weebly.com/store/p1/Potato.html
    Reasons to apply: I am experienced in building and I need a good server where I can build my creations. Das why I'm applying for admin. I can help people and assist those in need.
    Extra information: I live in a fourth dimensional hypercube

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Faction (optional): Rendili Hyperworks
    Timezone / Nationality: GMT/ American
    Pictures of completed work:

Reasons to apply: I like building ships in starmade however singleplayer is pretty boring.
    Extra information: I mainly recreate ships from other games however I'll still do an original ship every once and a while.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Jerry_Brinefield

You have been accepted and whitelisted as Jerry_Brinefield. If you don't want your underscore, drop me a mail on the server and I'll whitelist you as 'JerryBrinefield'.

Welcome to SATURN! Enjoy your stay, pilot.

That thing is marvellous, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    IGN: Phantomswords
    Faction: undecided (may make one/ join one)
    Timezone/Nationality: U.S. central time/ American.
    Completed works:
    starmade-screenshot-0006.jpg starmade-screenshot-0002.jpg Reasons to apply:
    1. I love the role play aspect, and wish to see how starmade will treat it.
    2. Lets be honest, building alone gets boring.
    Extra Info: I'm a member of my local high school Drum line (bass drum woot!) Really into the sandbox and Sci-Fi environments, and willing to talk or play games whenever im not busy with A. Marching band. or B. my classes (5 college grade classes upcoming in 2 weeks, im taking them my junior year)

Reaction score
    Why is it that all the people apply when I'm about to get some well-deserved sleep at 0244!

Welcome to SATURN, Phantomswords! You have been accepted and whitelisted.
    Enjoy your stay and fly safe.
    Sorry! time zone differential, anyways thanks for the quick response! I look forward to seeing the server

Status
    Not open for further replies.