SATURN Shipyards -- Creativity to the Max!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Are you uploading the correctly? Are you using the built in uploader from this site? and do you get any error messages?

Reaction score
    To everyone who was online before the crash 5 mins ago ( 10.32 GMT 18/07/14) we are fixing the issue, things should be sorted very soon!

Skull knows more that I, disregard this post... also GODDAMN IT SCHEMA! give us the option to delete a post!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The server has been put offline due to a spontaneous glitch in the control panel. I apologise for the lack of warning, but I was kinda unwarned myself...
    I'll edit this post as soon as she's up and running again.

So I was ninja'd by Dan.

Edit: All right, the crash was caused by a smoked hard drive. The server is back up but might lag a little until the HDD gets replaced either in ~an hour or tomorrow.

Edit2: The server shutdown will take place 22:30 CEST (+20 minutes as of now) and might last anywhere between 10 and 60 minutes. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit3: She's up again.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    IGN: iHasTnt
    Faction (optional): Invictus League (Leader)
    Timezone / Nationality: UTC +2 / Greece
    Pictures of completed work
    *: Heavy Carrier for my faction http://imgur.com/fN1YDER ( Just started building ships apart from fighters/shuttles/bombers.
    Reasons to apply: Need some help on building exterios of ships, and making ships for my faction since Singleplayer lags.
    Extra information
    : I'm a hardcore RPer and i Roleplay in every game where RP is possible, so i would love to RP with some guys. Also, My name is Chris and i'm 17 years old (Age on my account is fake, i just putted a random one to register fast.) from Athens, Greece

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Good to check the forums before leaving for bed.

IGN: iHasTnt
    Welcome to SATURN, iHasTnt! You have been whitelisted. Like I said on the other thread, there will surely be someone to help out a fellow builder in need.
    Also, good to see a roleplayer. Even though it's no major aspect of SATURN, it is a nice addition, and now it might live up a bit.

Enjoy your stay, pilot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    IGN: Darth Revan
    Faction (optional): I usually use something like "The Galactic Republic" Or TheImperialNavy"
    Timezone / Nationality: Eastern(america)/White lol
    Pictures of completed work: I have none

Reasons to apply:Looking for a good server and people to help me build good ships because I really need help
    Extra information: so do we all get admin commands or no?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Rapid fire application handling.

IGN: Darth Revan
    A warm welcome to you too, Darth Revan! I'll whitelist you in a second as DarthRevan (note: no space).
    Again, the community has some helpful people. Feel free to ask.

so do we all get admin commands or no?
    You will, unfortunately, have to wait for those commands until we can judge your building skills and dedication. (This is, by the way, part of the reason why there are pictures in the application requirements.)
    In the meantime, feel free to ask for materials and credits. Mail me or XxDanClarke96xX ingame (using the F4 mail system) should no admin be online, and we will handle your request once we return.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    • IGN: TheMightyFid
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: Mjölnir Aerospace
    • Links to any of your work: See sig.
    • Time zone: CET
    • Why you want to join the server: I'm just testing out servers.
    • A little bit about yourself: Builder of Mid -> Heavyweight ships, and a UI designer.

Reaction score
    Application
    IGN: timothus
    Faction (optional): none
    Timezone / Nationality: American
    Pictures of completed work:

starmade-screenshot-0050.png

Reason to join: I would like to join my friends (adamf101, legobeast247) so i can build with them and be part of a very great community :D

Attachments

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    IGN: Azereiah
    Faction (optional): Technically affiliated with Void Templar
    Timezone / Nationality: GMT -5, United States
    Pictures of completed work:

Reasons to apply: Am looking for a server to generally enjoy with others - compare builds, test stuff, etc. SATURN seems like a reasonable choice.
    Extra information: I used to be a modder for Starsiege: Tribes. Made a zombie survival mod, some branches off of Tribes RPG, worked with *|BFW|* Roma on the WWII mod, etc. Mostly spent my days on FPSes like Quake and Unreal Tournament. Played quite a lot of Minecraft, then switched to Starmade shortly after the Yogswarm.

Reactions: Darth Cestual
    Reaction score
    IGN: Azereiah
    Accepted! As of this message you will be whitelisted, Server IP is 5.9.54.13:4242 and if youre interested our TS3 is 5.9.54.13:13000.

@everyone else, thankyou all for applying! this is the single biggest application wave since the near death of the server, remember to givewmyself or Skullcollector a shout if you need anything or have any questions!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, we wanted to sneakily steal the Amberspire and put it in the line-up.
    Dan forgot.

Reaction score
    IGN: Pahtriac
    Faction (optional):(good guy's) ?
    Timezone / Nationality: Netherlands
    Pictures of completed work: http://imgur.com/SR4Ksxg was starting with the Station project and alone is gong slow

Reasons to apply: Building alone is extremely booring
    Extra information: Old time MMORPG gamer UO since '97 EVE since '03 and after that a lil WoW

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Welcome to SATURN!
    It's odd to have someone on TS before applying here, but fair enough. Enjoy your stay, pilot, and fly safe. o7

Status
    Not open for further replies.