Salvage Beams Won't Activate

Reaction score
    Salvage beams setup right of the ship core (as you're looking at the front from the back) won't fire. I've set up two banks of salvage beams in a checkered pattern, one left of the core and one to the right. The left sides fires perfectly while the only one on the left fires. I tried activating each one on the left but that had no effect.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Thanks for the report. I have a ship by a user where this is happening. I\'ll fix this asap

Pholopalus

あなたは笑う、あなたは失う
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This also happens to other weapons. My dreadnaught class ship has a number of AMC and missile blocks on either side. The weapon blocks on the left all fire fine, but the ones on the right seem to all come out from one point to the right of the core from what i tell. Going around the outside of the ship and using \"r\" on them seems to fix it.

Edit: Attached a picture and circled the AMC shots. Kinda hard to tell with the stars but it should give some idea of what\'s happening.

Reaction score
    I am having the same problems. My beams simply won\'t fire, none of my salvage beams work. The normal cannons and such fire just fine, but the salvage beams are dead.