Rules on Post

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Well, Ridik had done some bad shit in the past he may deserved the ban, but zoro? Pretty sure you mods will ban skylordluke in the close future for being good at the game.
    PS: Double posted, lel

Last edited:

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    NeonSturm The devs do indeed profit from the game. But the "Community Staff" (i.e. moderators like me) do not. I have received zero money from Schine, and probably never will receive any. I'll also try to get in contact with the site devs and see if a script like that is possible, and report back here. (Also, us mods are usually speaking in moderator capacity unless it's blatantly obvious otherwise, or we state otherwise.)

iHasTnt Ridik has been breaking rules for months, but we've been too kind, and allowed him several extra chances. Zoro is a similar, though slightly less severe case. Zoro will be unbanned soon. It doesn't matter if someone is one of the "best members" or not. If they break forum rules, moderator action will be taken. Skylordluke has not broken any rules to my knowledge though, so he's safe. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    NeonSturm The devs do indeed profit from the game. But the "Community Staff" (i.e. moderators like me) do not. I have received zero money from Schine, and probably never will receive any. I'll also try to get in contact with the site devs and see if a script like that is possible, and report back here. (Also, us mods are usually speaking in moderator capacity unless it's blatantly obvious otherwise, or we state otherwise.)

iHasTnt Ridik has been breaking rules for months, but we've been too kind, and allowed him several extra chances. Zoro is a similar, though slightly less severe case. Zoro will be unbanned soon. It doesn't matter if someone is one of the "best members" or not. If they break forum rules, moderator action will be taken. Skylordluke has not broken any rules to my knowledge though, so he's safe. ;)
    One word... Evidence. Without it your words are insignificant and prove nothing about how you are "just doing your voluntary unpaid jobs" and don't give us your crap about protecting the user's privacy because zoro himself has requested I ask about why he was banned, and he wants you to know that if the reason he was banned was due to creating the odium thread, you mods are just becoming more of tyrants.

You can't deny it, everyone knows once you align yourself with something the mods are against, everything you post will be scrutinize for every minor infringement of rules.

Unless you can provide evidence, this just goes to show that you're just picking on zoro.

Reaction score
    So apparently all the mods have the same opinions now? No that's not how it works. I am pretty sure that the mods are doing a good job of moderating anyone who broke the rules. And if its a repeat offender they ban him for a certain amount of time. So what if it happened to be because of a double post or not. Here's an example a bank robber robs a bank and gets away. Then later that week he/she gets pulled over for speeding and goes to jail. Same thing just in different situations.
    you mods are just becoming more of tyrants.-TwoNiner
    Really.... I mean come on. Tyrants? I for one can personally say the mods are not tyrants. Lets look up the word tyrant shall we? it say that a tyrant is a ruler who seized power without legal right. From my understanding the mods have been given mod status. It also says that a tyrant is an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution. No the mods have rules they have to follow just like us. They are not tyrants they are more of a constitutional judicial branch. They enforce the laws, they don't make them. And if you don't like the mods report them for all the bad they have done (Little to none) to Schine. I am sure that they will check out some of the mods posts and realize that you 3 are complete loonies. And don't use 2 people as an example of why the mods are bad. You want to see evidence show them your supposed hard and completely factual evidence. Until I see some hard evidence of the mods abusing there power, I will stick by there side.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Can someone lock this thread, its getting out of hand, I've only started it to clear something out in a peaceful manner and not cause chaos("disorder/confusion") to the site. And its already been cleared and doesn't need to end in a flame war.

Reactions: JimmyJamba

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Can someone lock this thread, its getting out of hand, I've only started it to clear something out in a peaceful manner and not cause chaos("disorder/confusion") to the site. And its already been cleared and doesn't need to end in a flame war.
    I will close it in just a moment.

MYbattlecruiserisawesome pretty much summed up what I would say to TwoNiner. But, I will add a little bit more here. We (mods) have been told not to give information out on bans unless strictly necessary. I'm not about to break that just because you call me a tyrant. Call me whatever you want, but I'll show you why it's not true. If you look at almost any other forum, you will see that they are much stricter. On most of those, just calling me a tyrant would probably earn you a ban. I'm not about to do that, you are welcome to your opinion. Just know that the more this kind of crap happens, the more likely that you are going to work the nice-ness out of us.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.