[RP] Fall of an Empire

Reaction score
    Player Name:

Player Name: Vuxton_Latal

Universe Faction: Neutral

Faction Clan: Trader

Race: Human like race with animal like features, unknown to the public (Speaks a broken-up human language.)

Profession: Trader-Miner, Pilot, Negotiator.

Background: Vuxton is a human like character with animal features and is about 18 years old , a unique race which you don\'t come across often, actually very little people know about this particular race because they are from a different galaxy.

Vuxton fled from his home region called \'Marus\' because of the heavy war called the \'Great war\' going on between the humans and \'sophisticated animals\' .. The humans and animals lived peacefully together for many years but as expected , there were frictions once in a while like every society , and as nature predicted humans and animals aren\'t suppose to live together and so war broke out which meant a lot of people grabbed whatever belongings they had and tried to look for better places.

Vuxton is one of the \'Humals\' (A mix between a human and animal) , his father was a trader but died in the \'Great war\' , Vuxton never knew his mother because she died giving birth to him.

His father always took him along on trades so he\'d never have to be alone. this made the bond between Vuxton and his father very strong , him passing away during the \'Great war\' was very hard for Vuxton but at the same time he took the lessons of his father and became very independant. He was taught always to be polite and respectful. As the war grew worse and worse Vuxton decided to take the ship of his father and seek fortune as a trader in different regions as it would be what \'dad\' would have wanted!

So here he is in a foreign galaxy seeking fortune a place to settle and last but not least make his father proud!

(I hope this does it , spend about 30 minutes :D , hope to see you in game)

DandF

Reaction score
    Player Name: Jason_Mustang

Universe Faction: Eusebian

Faction Clan: Eusebian Military (Unless there\'s already one)

Race: Human

Profession: Military Officer

Background: Jason was born on a ship shortly after the Eusebian\'s exodus to a far away region of space. The ship was a standard colony ship packed with numerous passengers that was heading to a habitable planet for colonization. Growing up, he learned the misfortune his people found at the hands of the Meropians and that it was a matter of time before they returned. His community was known for the mandatory service and training with the military, to prepare them for the day they return.

Few years later, just before his dismissal, the signal to sortie came. The carrier he was onboard was out on a routine patrol and received the order to join the nearby fleet to repel an unknown invader that was nearing. They were shocked when the invades finally became visible. It was a Meropian fleet. Without a second thought the Eusebians wiped out the fleet. After the incident, the fear of an all-out war that would destroy his homeland settled on Jason\'s mind. To prevent that fate, he volunteered to join the military permanently.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Player name: Kalahari_Gilbreath

Universe faction: neutral

Faction Clan: The Order of Chaos

Race:60% human (hybrid)

Profession: General

Background: Kalahari is one of the surviving generals from the order of chaos who has been searching for any reminents of the long lost faction with rising rumors of the return of the faction he set off to a new galaxy in search of his lord

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Player name: Red_Hammer

Universe faction: Nuetral

Faction clan: The Order of Chaos

Profesion: Doctor, Lover, and Trader

Background: Red was an unsual kid, he always cared for people whether they were friendly to him or not. Friends or enemies he always had a big heart for those in his life. 20 years later he learns not everyone will be friendly back so he helps those in need and hurt. Red of clan hammer learned at 24 that taking a life can be just as easy as giving one. Now he travels space with his friends stoping bad guys and providing free health care. (Origin= Canada)

Reaction score
    Hi can you resubmit with a new name to match the application format and also pick an original race

Reaction score
    We have a few ships stuck in Sector 8 11 8, If you guys could help. We\'re currently unable to do anything. Thank you and safe travels. -Gareth_Kurusuki

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application:

player name: Heasha_Clarke

universal fraction: neutral

personal fraction: Order of chaos

race: human.

Bio: I grew up as a lonely child on the streets of erathax, when I was about 8, a 12 year old boy named Gareth help me in my struggles. I never distrusted or left his side, however during the Great Unrest I was asked by him to spead loyalty once more. Efforts were fruitles, Eusebians obliterated my transport. And for years I was searching for my long lost commander. After five years of searching I heard word that he was in this sector, so here I am, With hopes I have found my lost commander

Reaction score
    Player Name: zabing

Faction Clan: The Hitmen

Race: Sleneder te

Profession: Assasin

Background: At a young age, Zabing was put under the nightmare coma. This is given to every ten year old at their birthday, and it lasts until the end of the year. Your body undergos mental, physical and faith tests, as you are put in a dream world of earth. Except that everything is empty. Youfeel like you are always being watched. you roam the streets, looking, hoping there is some way out... or because something is following you.

During this time, they transform you. they tear away your face, and pale it. they stretch you, they... refit you. your are felled with this pain in the dream-world, as you stumble aimlessly. They program you, until you can feel information flow through you. you learn to escape. you learn to KILL.

I was different. I had figured it out. As long as I was here, I got information. About EVERYTHING. At one point, I just made a portal through another universe. IT followed me here. IT haunts me, and the only way to get it to go away is to KILL.

Reaction score
    I crashed out of the game last night and I appear to have lost my ship. It Should be named Miner Ship Charlemagne. If anybody can find it, please return it to coordinates 10 13 11. The Order of Chaos appreciates all business.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Player Name: Jack_Smarts

Faction Clan: The Denude

Profession: Military Commander,Pilot, Mercenary

Background: Jack was once a powerful admiral, one of the most decorated commanders in all of his sector. Untill one day when, at the battle of Szracton II, he lead a military charge that resulted in thosands of losses at little to no gains. He was stripped of all his titles and forced into a life of back ally deals untill he was able to get the parts for a spaceship. He now awaits his adventure as a mercenary. Without a title to his name noone can command him.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Player Name: Striker

Universe Faction: Eusebian

Faction Clan: N/A

Profession: Mercenary, Miner

Background: Striker was once a high ranking member of the Eusebian military, he was always ready to take action. One day while heading home from a tiring mission he was kidnapped, and was thought dead. He later escaped and changed his name to Striker, he never mentions his real name. He now works as a mercenary trying to get his hands on a few credits, life will never be the same for him...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Player name: Running_Wolf

Faction: Neutral

Profession: Jack of All Trades - focus on crafting

Background: The new kid on the block just trying to make a living. Will fight when he has to but would rather just mine and craft.