[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    Character name: planeofsuck

Bio: i\'m from new eden, my ship was dragged in a gravitational anomaly while mining asteroids, i entered an interdimentional part of space where i\'ve been stuck now for dozens of years. i found an exit, but it wont allow my ship to enter. i sent a probe throgh carrying this message. the only thing i can do now is hope a sentient lifeform find this and opens the exit so i can finaly leave this plane that completely sucks

Plans once on server:

resupply my ship and start looking for a way back to new eden, unless this realm seems less hostile, then i might consider staying

other: eternia sounds less cool then new eden

Reaction score
    Still nothing from Zam... right well there is nothing we can do for now he\'s the only once that works with the sever. All I can say it just sit tight work on the server can start once we get word from Zam.

Reaction score
    Damian can you tell me why the ip was posted on main forum? Kind of makes doing applications a bit pointless. Had people on last night who had never done an application and not bothered with reading rules.

This is just my thoughts and in no way should be read as me being angry or having a rant. :)

Hope it gets fixed as was really enjoying what time I had.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    LOOKS GOOD I SAY U R IN
    but i am no server admin so i cant say for sure or add u to the whitelist

Reaction score
    I think he whitelisted the people that was accepted, so posting ip is more convenient because he doesen\'t need to msg everyone and if ip changes he can just edit post :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Been waiting for this day :P Got the ip and everything setup just waiting for the server to be up now :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    im having rp withdrawls man, its just llike the waar maaaaan. theyre out to get me man.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is interesting, but you have to start your life on the server after escaping Hail. There should be an \'Other:\' section to this application (although I feel you mean that by \'Extra Note:, just do it anyway). Age limit 18-50.

I\'m not sure about this thing about whoever controls your character gets a huge army.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You were a prisoner aboard the ship Hail and you escaped. I don\'t really think this thing about you being \'one conciousness from many\' is really suited for this. Age limit 18-50.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your character was a prisoner aboard Hail and then he escaped. That\'s how the server starts. You need to add that in. Character age limit 18-50.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright guys listen up, we are going to get this server running. Expect it to take a little while longer as we are going to need to set up a paypal account and such because we have decided to go for a payed 50 slot server. The only issue is payment options as well as money, would anyone be willing to donate? We will probably give some kind of reward for donations just nothing solid yet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    19:43 Local EU time, server seems to still be down and the Eternia universe is assumed to stay still, but we can never know if the Millitary got some sort of mechanism that allows them to move even though time is still. It would be best if the server could start running again so the few free men of Eternia can get themself suited up and ready for everything that might strafe the galaxies.

If the millitary has such a mechanism; allowing them to bend time and move around they might have been given a major technology and resource bonus that would be hard to catch up on.

I am bored, Burritos shouldn\'t be bored. Give me cakes or I\'ll have to kill plenty of Tacos to do a bunnyjump down a barrel of rolls on lava rock mud, sutrybdiaushdiuhasd asådoi, ??? What\'s going on?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh and guys, have faith. Stop all this nonsense about not expecting the server to last at all, we will make it work anyway we can.

Reaction score
    Its mostly due to whitelisting problems, otherwise this wouldn\'t happen since those people couldn\'t get on in the first place.

Reaction score
    I am happy to donate $10 if it means server comes on line :) could manage $5 a month after that until I find employment again.

Reaction score
    Character Name: violetriot
    Age: 67 ((EDIT: Bollocks, didn\'t notice the age limit until after I posted this. Methinks the opening post needs some updated information. Consider it 50 if 67 is absolutely unacceptable.))
    Personality: sarcastic and nonchalant

Bio:

Just imagine. You\'re a long retired ship designer and engineer. Old age has not been kind to you, and now you\'re virtually blind in one eye, left with poor hearing and less-than-capable reflexes. You\'d give anything and everything to be able to just sit back and relax at home.
    Instead, you\'re forced to travel with rude and repulsive rebels, with a paygrade just above that of a custodian\'s. Why? Your beautiful, intelligent daughter decided that she\'s had enough of Victus. She\'s joined the counter-Eternia rebellion, cutting off all contact with her family members, including yourself.
    Let\'s be honest. At 67, you don\'t have much longer to live, especially with the volatile environment the Eternian empire has put itself in. At the same time, you don\'t want to die alone. Especially not without seeing your daughter one more time. The phrase \"Nothing to lose and everything to gain\" comes to mind. With nothing but the opportunity to say goodbye to your precious daughter spurring you on, you hope that one day, your paths collide once more, preferably before you kick the bucket.

((My computer is not great, by any means. It may in fact be the exact opposite. It will struggle in moderate-to-large group combat and I can barely visit stations with anything better than a low render distance. However, I hope my character\'s physical condition is a creative, in-character way to disguise said disadvantage.))

Plans: I\'m 67 and partially blind. What do you expect me to do? I might be able to help with minor ship repairs when I\'m not taking a 12 hour power nap from over-exertion. Don\'t expect me to be with your crew for long though.
    ((Preference is to go ship-hopping while \"searching for my daughter\", helping out when I\'m needed.))

Other: Eternia