Rolling in Space-Suit

Reaction score
    The ability to roll in the space-suit is vital.
    http://www.imagebanana.com/view/kkh7app7/starmade7.jpg

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if we where able to control our character in space like a ship and then control our character in gravity like we now do all the time I think would make players happy. I would be for it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was going to make the same comment, controls for spacewalking are horrible. I think your spaceman should be a little smaller as well.

Reaction score
    +1 to this idea. It makes sense, and will help with a lot of annoying door issues.
    Also I find that my ships sometimes decide to start changing angle when I place blocks on them... This is annoying when you get out to pick more things up, or to set gun outputs, check power and shield reading, etc, and find that you can no longer get into the core. x_x

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have this issue while I\'m inside my small ship at the moment. it would be nice to have some better space walk controls.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I for one think this would be a good idea; can\'t really elaborate any more one what has been already said though

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I\'m on it. I will make a rolling option, and also a simplified version where you can align yourself to the ship you are looking at, or you are auto-aliged with a ship when you get near enough.

Reaction score
    Oooh that is a great idea Schema. I\'m looking forward to this =D

Reaction score
    Just look at your ship[ and push spacebar (only works when not in a gravity feild)