Revive the Rebel Alliance!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Now, I feel that I am slowly leaning towards my position again. There is a greater chance I\'m coming back. Well, more like from 50/50 to 2/3 chance now.

I mean 66% by 2/3 btw.

Reaction score
    if you come back officially i will cry

CRY WITH JOY but seriously i have only cried for joy when i won my first b-ball game not even when ii went to disney land

Reaction score
    Obi can\'t talk because his account was hacked. The Saturn people banned his account because it was hacked. They talked about it on one of the forums. They are trying to trace the hacker, but idk if they found anything.

Reaction score
    Stupid hackers, annoys the hell out of me when they mess about with peoples stuff, Anyway Obi just ignore it, It was most likely someone trying to push you off starting up again, Don\'t let this stop you from realising how much you mean to all of us, Like it was said earlier you are worth so much to the comunity, and anybody who disagrees is quite plainly an idiot.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Granted, if your profile is being used, then somebody knows your password. Try changing it, or as a last resort, making a new profile.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Some other faction owner/member doesn\'t want to see you rise back to power, and they are doing what ever they can to stop you, even through illegal acts. Prove you\'re better, rise above and beyond them, and their crummy little existance! PROVE YOU CAN DO IT! To whoever is trying to stop Obi, we will find you, and you will suffer. You can\'t stop us, and we will identify you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I\'m sick of these hackers! So here is my little note to him:

Alright, buddy! Your game is over!

I have no idea who you are, or why you are doing this. I do know that you are nothing but a cheater, griefer, and soulless person who doesn\'t give a damn about anyone\'s life! Whoever you are, we will corrupt you! I\'m tired of these games! You may think you know all our secrets, but you are wrong! I\'ve had enough pressure put on me to say this:

THE REBEL ALLIANCE WILL RETURN! WE CANNOT FALL BECAUSE OF ONE INDIVIDUAL! AS A STRONG FACTION LEADER I ONCE WAS AND WILL BE NOW, I VOW TO DESTROY ANYONE WHO DARES TO UPSET US! NOW, IT IS OFFICIAL! THE REBEL ALLIANCE STRIKES BACK!!!

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    The folks running soem background stuff are having trouble, so the chat is down for the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reaction score
    i am not in a faction nor have i been playing very long but from what i have read i can say this DOWN WITH HATERS obi should stay i am building a fleet ship and after it is done i am thinking of joining a faction and one of the ones i was looking at was obis faction