Revive the Rebel Alliance!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Everyone that has somewhat of a peaceful relationship with ObiShawnKenobi better read this!

Ok, I know some things have happened in the past and now, but this is just insane! Apparently, from what I know, ObiShawnKenobi has ranted about the fall of the Rebel Alliance for three days now. I think I know the main reason: his grandmother almost died. He also planned this about a week ago. I posted a comment below of what he said:

Mon, 10/07/2013 - 00:08 #850
    ObiShawnKenobi

Send PM
    Withdrawing
    I'm afraid a grave time has come for me. My grandmother is having a hard time in her current stage, and I have a job I must be working for. When I log onto the server, no one is there. I'm in a bit of stress here, paying for a useless server and all. So, sadly, I may withdraw from my own faction. If you all don't want me to leave, state why. If you do, state why. Also, keep making suggestions if I end up staying.

At that time, he hardly had any active members because no one liked his rules. To those who hate his server and never want to go on again, THEY ARE JUST RULES! QUIT BEING A WIMP BECAUSE YOU DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT! Obi said if you follow the rules, it is a lot of fun. Instead, you jerks had to ruin it for him. Unactive members is one of the reasons why Obi quit.

He officially declared he quit on this comment:

Sat, 10/19/2013 - 06:00 #862
    ObiShawnKenobi

Send PM
    To whom it may concern,
    The Rebel Alliance has fallen due to lack of members and loyalty. I had my chances. I lead them down the path to corruption.

This will be a dead post from here on. Farewell, my friends.

~ObiShawnKenobi

Former Galactic Commander

Now, Obi has said that everything he did has now been corrupted! THANKS A LOT, JERKS!!!

People have been pleading for him to return on the forums, but all he has done is ignored them and fought against them, trying to shake them off like little pests. He has been depressed. He has been angry. Ever since he quit, life has gone horrible for him.

I heard some more information about the incident on the Illusive server. Apparently, the U.A.F. was holding a summit, and Obi rage quit and left their building where the summit was held. I think that was when the summit was closed swiftly to an end. When he tried to get away, he found a New Lunar Republic fighter. It was dead, damaged, and left for good. When he grabbed onto it, the NLR wanted it back immediately, but shot him down when he tried to escape.

Personally, I think what Obi did wasn't wrong. The NLR gave a damn once he found it. It was a small fighter anyway, and in the summit, he was instructed to go claim a star system or something. He couldn't! You know why? The NLR shot him down! Obi just wanted to get out of there, but NO ONE wanted to leave him alone!

Then I heard some weird thing about him killing himself repeatedly on the S.A.T.U.R.N. server because he was depressed. Then a hacker came on and just caused total chaos. Now, people are turning against Obi, and he's saying that he will corrupt anyone who messes with him.

That's all I know. What some of you guys did to Obi was wrong, and I hope you realize it now. We should all make him happier and show that we all care! Post here if you want Obi back! You can use the font if you want, I don't really care.

Name:

Faction(optional):

Why you want him back:

Come on guys! let's get the largest faction on StarMade back! LONG LIVE THE REBEL ALLIANCE!

(Also, I'm in the Starmadian Republic I think, so now we're allies with him.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Rogue Guy

Faction: The Starmadian Republic

Why you want him back: WE NEVER LET AN ALLY FAIL!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    He may be having issues, and some may not like him, but the DFN will always stand strong by their allies and friends.

Reaction score
    The above article is true and false at the same time I should know I was there and was also killed by Flutter the coward. He killed me because i rammed some of their ships. I only rammed them because their turrets ripped apart my ship and disabled all its weapons.

Reaction score
    SATURN will never let an ally fall, obi let us help you and luna,im sure you can understand if he has been having a bad time lately, give the guy a break

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    In seeing the fallout of this event, the New Lunar Republic has decided to be diplomatic and apologize for its actions yesterday. We apologize for killing you, Obi, and merely wish for you to apologize for stealing an NLR ship and shooting me while I was unarmed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    No one cares about it anymore. If they did, they would go on my server all the time. Instead, they just leave like the selfish beings they are and never return because they never get what they want.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I\'ve recieved multiple requests to delete this thread by different people. Their reasoning is that it is causing unnecessary hate and violence. I just want you folks to know that.

And no, I\'m not going to delete the thread unless either the OP asks me to or it causes too much trouble/breaks some rules. Please keep it civil.

Reaction score
    obi i care riss cares and many people do anyone who hates you or your rules better go suck a d***

cause thats all they are good for those idiots i did love your server and got on whenever possible

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    However, insyead of telling everyone, including the loyal players, \"go home.\" Obi could transfer command to one of his trusted members, and resign?

Reaction score
    Too bad I wasn\'t at the summit. I would have shot down the killer of obi even if it meant having open war declared on the SR.

Reaction score
    It just means that most of them are idiots or don\'t want a massive forum war over it.

I Don\'t know what happened, nor what sparked it, but Keep on going!

Reaction score
    Name:Krosulhah

Faction(optional): U.G.S.C

Why you want him back: He was a great dude from what i heard, i have never met him, nor have i ever talked to him, but That notwithstanding i think he should come back, he once had the biggest faction out there, and that collapsed because of what was most likely a bunch of 8 year old children who didn\'t like his rules, and spread a load of lies about him corrupting stuff.