Revive the Rebel Alliance!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    honestly have you not watched all of us who have posted on your forum that we want you to stay me bendm riss amboy scout will and ethgar want you to continue and when your server was up i was on there when ever i had time so i could help you

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Obi,

you remember the countless talks on inspiration and what you have done on the starmade forums? Well as I am here, I may as well announce that the rebel alliance was a large inspiration for the UGSC as well as many others. Most of our members know and recognize what you have done on the forums and we respect that.

\"You had the biggest faction out there, and that collapsed because of what was most likely a bunch of 8 year old children who didn\'t like his rules, and spread a load of lies about him corrupting stuff.\" -Krosulhah

Kros has a point, children and age limits for factions to be mature is a necessity.

As a personal message from myself and the members that know of you \"Don\'t give up hope, face your problems with a smile. If you fall you will have friends that can lend a hand\"

I sir am one of those friends. You are falling, so I\'m here to pull you back.

-Commander Moultonlava5 of the United Gaming Space Command

Reaction score
    Like i said, I don\'t know you, but i will try to assist lava in Everything he does to try and help you.

Reaction score
    Most of us were Never Ever mad at you for anything, Heck i respect you to such a degree that i will do almost anything to make you come back!

Reaction score
    So what, lunar republic lost some ship. It wouldn\'t make a dent in their economy. All we want is you to come back to the game, as you have been a great inspiration to the starmade community. I really hope to see you (and your massive fleets of pirate-controlled TIE fighters) back in the game.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It\'s just the few are making more noise than we are.

Reaction score
    The fact that the people are 8 year olds, their voices are higher pitched than ours are, its hard to be louder than they are.

Reaction score
    Cum ceciderit, comminuet, et sume rursus, oblivisci eos qui volunt destruam: Iustus conicere!

When you fall, Pick up the pieces and start again, forget those that want to pull you down, Just keep trying!

Reaction score
    If the pieces are broken, use glue to stick em back together again.

We are that glue. Let us help.

Reaction score
    On the bright side, at least he hasn\'t responded with a \" Clouded by the dark side the future is. The future is unclear. Meditate on this, I must.\" But in all seriousness, you are to the starmade community as incap is to shipbuilding, and as schema is to computer coding, and as debris is to the DFN. Losing you would be a serious loss, and one that would be dearly missed.

Reaction score
    Scared i am. Think about it i must.

But in all seriousness I agree entirely with Lego.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Purchased!
    seriously how long is this going to continue... Shawn why dont you just come back turn the server on and have some fun!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Come on Obi.

I am not very good at writing inspirational speeches, so I will just say this.You are an inspiration to many of us, I mean, not many of us gets over 130 faction members.

Come on, you can get back up and fight, I know you can!

EDIT: Its great to see you on the SATURN server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    DID A MODERATOR SHUT ME UP?! I can\'t use chat anymore! I tried relogging and restarting!

Reaction score
    I don\'t think that is very fair if they did.

EDIT: I cant access it either!