Requiem of Eisenwald - Active, TS3, PvP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    *** this is a placeholder for now ***

The Requiem of Eisenwald is recruiting.

We are looking for mature individuals who enjoy building and pvping in Starmade.

- Must use Teamspeak 3
    - Must join our Steam group for coordination
    - We only accept dedicated individuals, you can't be in any other factions

Most of us are 18+ with the two leaders myself, Eisen "Dreadstar" Callaud, and Sean Anasazi are over 25. We will recruit players who are younger than 18 however you will need to prove you are above the average maturity level of your age group.

We are currently using Elwyn server as our HQ but once we have established ourselves within the game we will more than likely expand to multiple servers.

If you are interested in joining login to the Elwyn TS3 server and look for a member with the RoE tags on their name. I will not post the address as it is easy to find and we are looking for above average recruits who put a little effort into it.

The current member count is 6-8 actives ranging from members from past Factions such as Den of Devils, Eisenwald, Corellia from the Risen server, Fairytail Merc Group, and Lilymu Merc.

Our current goals are to refurbish our blueprint catalog on a build server. Once that is done we will test them on Elwyn. Once we are satisfied on the new blueprints we will spread across the servers cutting a path of devastation and leaving nothing but death and destruction in our wake.

*** this is a placeholder until I can make a proper recruitment ad.***

Last edited:
    Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    *** Placeholder for faction relations ***

Allies: Clockwork Cascade

Enemies:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yay! More players! Every server owners dream. I hope you enjoy playing on the server.

Reaction score
    Still recruiting solid pilots and builders. We are currently reworking our ship catalog and developing new technology based on the new patch. The war drums are starting to beat, come join in on the fun.

Reaction score
    Eisenwald is looking to recruit a master builder who specializes in Stations. We will consider dual Faction citizenship on this position and this position alone.

Reaction score
    Requiem of Eisenwald decided to visit our friends Black Fox Mining Co. after their colorful chat messages on the Elwyn Server. After the party we had at the Black Fox HQ we decided to have an after party with Starfleet. Good times were had by all, well some.

D

Deleted member 301635

Requiem of Eisenwald decided to visit our friends Black Fox Mining Co. after their colorful chat messages on the Elwyn Server. After the party we had at the Black Fox HQ we decided to have an after party with Starfleet. Good times were had by all, well some.

Out of curiosity, what GUI is that and where do I get it?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Out of curiosity, is that Vaygr dreadnought of yours stolen or legally acquired?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    A response from Starfleet Command

We wish to point out a few things. That is one of our work in progress ships, and still a few days or weeks from completion, also, the commander of the ship was not retaliating in anyway, if he had, the outcome would have been very different. Essentially, you just posted evidence that you shot an unarmed child in the back.

We also wish to point out Starfleets dominance in not only military force, but nearly every thing we do.

Admiral therimmer96
    Head of Starfleet Corps of Engineering

Reaction score
    A response from Starfleet Command

We wish to point out a few things. That is one of our work in progress ships, and still a few days or weeks from completion, also, the commander of the ship was not retaliating in anyway, if he had, the outcome would have been very different. Essentially, you just posted evidence that you shot an unarmed child in the back.

We also wish to point out Starfleets dominance in not only military force, but nearly every thing we do.

Admiral therimmer96
    This is an outright lie. The Starfleet vessel fired on Vice-Admiral Sean Anasazi in one of our Icuras-Class Dreadnoughts. We warned him multiple times to stop once our Dreadnoughts shields failed after a long time we opened fire and core the Starfleet ship in a just a few seconds. You should get your story straight before making posts on our thread.

edit. and as your LEADER was there you should probably stfu and let him doing any official responses in the future.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This is an outright lie. The Starfleet vessel fired on Vice-Admiral Sean Anasazi in one of our Icuras-Class Dreadnoughts. We warned him multiple times to stop once our Dreadnoughts shields failed after a long time we opened fire and core the Starfleet ship in a just a few seconds. You should get your story straight before making posts on our thread.

edit. and as your LEADER was there you should probably stfu and let him doing any official responses in the future.
    This is one of my jobs in the faction, I do the forums and PR related stuff.

Deadlis does not use the forums very often, so rarely posts. How ever anything I post that is an official Starfleet statement is verified by him. I am also of equal rank to him, and have done a large amount of work in restructuring the faction.

[22:36:10] Lady Deadlis: Bel let that happen >.>
    [22:36:27] therimmer96: why?!
    [22:36:34] Lady Deadlis: he wanted to see how the shields held up
    [22:36:37] therimmer96: ah
    [22:36:47] therimmer96: Formal declaration of war then?
    [22:36:51] Lady Deadlis: no
    [22:36:58] therimmer96: 0_o
    [22:37:01] Lady Deadlis: we were fuckign around

Starfleet may be lying low lately, and appear to have no military strength, you do not want to see what we are capable of. And any tactical knowledge you guys think you have about us gained from members being ex-starfleet is only a portion of what we have going on. Feel free to blow your own trumpet, but expect there to be consequences.

Admiral therimmer96
    Head of Forums relations

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    You are an idiot, I just posted pictures of a fight and you come on here lying and spread crap around. If you want a war declare it we will destroy you just like last night. You might want to check your roster as most of your active people have left.

You still lied, Bel attacked Sean first and we destroyed him in a matter of seconds. We looked through the ship it was complete. The ship that wasn't complete was the Vengence which was hollow Daedlis was sitting in with God Mode on. There were 10 people in channel with us, you not being one of them. We destroyed him in a matter of seconds. Declare war on us or get off my thread you forum warrior.

Status
    Not open for further replies.