Requiem of Eisenwald - Active, TS3, PvP MK II

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Ah so you used to cheat but now you don't because you can't. Good to know.
    No i specifically stated we never used it in mp, you and everybody who heard me knows that.

I'm tired of listening to you yap and continue on as the forum warrior you are. We are ready for a fight on elwyn, so make your move.

Reaction score
    We already have we killed you and the cr leader it's your turn to do something besides type on a forum.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well we can't do anything if you stay offline all the time, only one from your faction that's actually shown his face is Sean.

Stop gloating about killing zoro and Leanson, really, killing someone in a turret isn't much to be proud of, neither is killing someone in a 25m long starter ship.

As zoro said, this is your home ground, so make your move and quit bitching

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    two lets focus on building, instead of my 25m ship they will face my 100m. They said they will control when we fight, and we have no choice. Plus they could have lives or work. They will show when they show, I have no doubts about that. We can not force what isn't there.

Reaction score
    haha. some people don't live with their grandma and actually have these things called jobs. I logged on two days ago twice. First time Lego was the only one on and he was setting out in Astronaut mode at his base and not responding. The second time nobody was on. Last night I logged in and there wasnt a Vaygr or CR in sight. I imagine you guys are circle jerking on 4040 and why would we come there so you all can have godmode and spawn whatever ships you want in? As a matter of fact no ESN has ever seen you on TwoNiner so its pretty funny you making this post. The irony is so strong with you. Either hiding behind a fake name or just scared to come online without Leanson/Zorro and multiple other people to sulk behind.

We have better things to do than wait hours on ya to show up...

http://puu.sh/ayLiA/07ccd61a69.png

Not a sole in sight from last night.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I frequently see twoniner, CR and Vaygr guys on elwyn, I have only ever seen you on once how ever, even before people started moving there, and I spend alot of time on Elwyn

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I frequently see twoniner, CR and Vaygr guys on elwyn, I have only ever seen you on once how ever, even before people started moving there, and I spend alot of time on Elwyn
    I'm not certain that I want to step into this, but to be fair, I've seen him on several times. Granted, he hasn't been on, to my knowledge, for a couple of days, but I certainly agree with his sentiment of some people having jobs. I myself have only been able to be on for all of a few hours between the last two or three days for that very reason, paired with having a house to take care of.

-Dragon

Reaction score
    That's because I play late NA. I've only ever seen you on a few times Rimmer because your EU. My videos show I am on quite a bit. Starmade isn't the only game I play nor is it the only thing I do all day.

If there are no fights during the weekday there will be plenty this weekend.

Which is probably good anyways as our two Dreadnoughts are about finished, they won't look pretty as we won't have enough time to properly skin them but they will be functional.

We grow tired of people whining about us using a heavily modified ship zoro originally constructed and we don't want there to be any excuses later.

Make sure you are online this weekend Two you'll get your shot to finally undock and fight. Let's have a little 1v1 in any ship you want roughly the same size as the Vaygr Zumwalt.

Course you'll probably be scared and bring a ally or three.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    oh we dont mind you using the dreads, infact I think they would be considered outdated tech. Its the weekends, I'll stay up late just so u can prove to me you actually play this game instead of siting on the forums.

Reaction score
    Y'all need to calm your tits, and actually fight instead of just saying that you will.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    So much action is going on!
    Purg stares at Two!
    Two stares back!
    This is some gripping stuff!

Find out what happens next on someTV!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    EpIc WaRR, two factioNs face off, not in huge EPIC warefare but staged ONE VS one battles to determine who has the BESt connectivity and shiPppP!! WAr as you never seen it, BoRing!!! Lets see who can get off work EARLY.... And wait on the OTHER guy!!!! LETs hope grandma does not need the COMPUTER!!!!!

Reaction score
    Hey I'm the only one who has videos of me pvping on Elwyn when it comes to ESN vs CR.CR even said in their thread they weren't coming in before, now that we are at war with Vaygr and they can hide behind them now they want to fight . Lulz.

Let's be honest here if we all drop 3+ people into the same sector and fight that's 9+ the server going to die. Hell it crashes when it's 1 Titan vs 1 Dreadnought.

Plus nobody said anything about all being prearranged fights. I just want to 1v1 TwoNiner as ultimately this is all his fault regardless of any fault I or Zoro or Leanson hold. I'll go 1 v 15 or however many yas combined roster is up to now.(not saying I'll win just that I'll fight, I don't mind losing, doesn't really mean much except some gloating on forums)

Regardless I'll be online Friday evening say 6:00 PM Central and most of the evening Saturday. Sean won't be around do to real life issues and a lot of my guys are involved in a EVE Online war which takes precedence over starmade and their not to hot on Starmade cause of the poor server performance.

So make sure and be around as ill have 1-2 guys with me and we will fight even if ya bring 10+. Don't flake out win or lose the battles this weekend it will be awhile before you see us back in starmade as Sean will be gone for next few weeks and so will I for the most part. Hopefully I'm getting my transfer to Dallas I requested and I have a week of vacation coming up and we are going to Cape Town, South Africa and when I get back I'm hoping to be moving from middle of nowhere Oklahoma to Dallas.

I'm not quiting Starmade though or ending the wars regardless of what happens so keep playing and building on Elwyn an you'll get PVP from us.

Reaction score
    haha. some people don't live with their grandma and actually have these things called jobs. I logged on two days ago twice. First time Lego was the only one on and he was setting out in Astronaut mode at his base and not responding. The second time nobody was on. Last night I logged in and there wasnt a Vaygr or CR in sight. I imagine you guys are circle jerking on 4040 and why would we come there so you all can have godmode and spawn whatever ships you want in? As a matter of fact no ESN has ever seen you on TwoNiner so its pretty funny you making this post. The irony is so strong with you. Either hiding behind a fake name or just scared to come online without Leanson/Zorro and multiple other people to sulk behind.

We have better things to do than wait hours on ya to show up...

http://puu.sh/ayLiA/07ccd61a69.png

Not a sole in sight from last night.
    4040 is down, and besides there is only 1 admin atm, so that means only one person can spawn the ships they like, and only for building not using on other players.

You have logged in twice in the past week or so, and havent really done anything. We have been pvping and working on a few projects.

As long as you are a forum warrior and never log in, as you so vividly explained you hated, the irony will always be strongest with you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.