Requiem of Eisenwald - Active, TS3, PvP MK II

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Don't worry mate, I assure you this time things will be different, just give us a day or 2 to set up, you should be glad WE came to YOU, instead of cowering at our stronghold server, so stop bitching about it and be patient.
    You do remember that little War is Coming video no? We came to you first and you wouldn't fight because you had nothing, not even a decent base on your "stronghold" server. What a pathetic attempt really..

We should get a battle organized here, head to head. Hopefully we can get something worked out by this week. Don't pussy out.
    Yawn and in a month it will be the same thing... We will be ready soon let me go post again on the forums about how much of a paper tiger we are.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I will make this short.
    with no money or time to prepare I almost killed you with a 25m ship, your video shows you at 0 for a reason in that YouTube video. Sure attack zoro at his homebase, which was being built and defenses bearly established. Kills are kills right and with us at a disadvantage its not easy. I did kill Sean, haha almost kills don't count so I can't count you. Next time I won't be in a 25 m ship.

to clarify you asked me and blue to a fight a 2 vs 1, mod, well was around. Instead of waiting for blue, me and mod accepted your challenge.

if you were a good ally there, I think you would not have broke your promises with the vargr so easily, and falling back on your word. And raiders raid, a pirate sub faction is such. I was prepared to pay for my indiscretions and action given you two were allies. But you weren't mine.

lol I think its funny you play of me killing Sean, a kill is a kill right may it be spawn camping, a fair fight or a surprise.

Reaction score
    I will make this short.
    with no money or time to prepare I almost killed you with a 25m ship, your video shows you at 0 for a reason in that YouTube video. Sure attack zoro at his homebase, which was being built and defenses bearly established. Kills are kills right and with us at a disadvantage its not easy. I did kill Sean, haha almost kills don't count so I can't count you. Next time I won't be in a 25 m ship.

to clarify you asked me and blue to a fight a 2 vs 1, mod, well was around. Instead of waiting for blue, me and mod accepted your challenge.

if you were a good ally there, I think you would not have broke your promises with the vargr so easily, and falling back on your word. And raiders raid, a pirate sub faction is such. I was prepared to pay for my indiscretions and action given you two were allies. But you weren't mine.

lol I think its funny you play of me killing Sean, a kill is a kill right may it be spawn camping, a fair fight or a surprise.

Your kidding right.. Broke my promises to the Vaygr, what the heck is having the leader of the enemy faction in your sub faction called in your book. The Vaygr are the ones who have not been faithful in our alliance. Zoro likes to think he is so smart quoting The Art of War and having his little pet "Spy Master"(what a joke right) infiltrate and steal blueprints to factions that will recruit anyone with a pulse. You killed Sean, I said it, I make no bones about it, but you killed him as a Vaygr Raider who had been allied while he was afk. I mean if thats what it takes for you to get a kill so be it.

Pff you almost killed me 2v1 hahaha really.. Keep throwing that around as to why your doing so good... A little hull damage and the top of a turret messed up... Takes more than that to kill someone, try shooting the core next time.

To be in CR you must have to put your foot in your mouth on a daily basis I am starting to think... Ya I am sure you'll come with 5 people next time Leanson, as you don't have anymore allied accounts to come shoot us with.

I am done with all your pathetic attempts... This will all be the same next month, you guys talking shit in my thread and doing nothing on the server unless your sitting in your bases or have massive numbers on us. Really is pathetic what the "pvp" factions have turned into.... Bunch of forum warrioring wait till tomorrow cod kids.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    so high and mighty I see. Lol I think it's funny. battles and you are already claiming victory, that's even funnier. These pvp factions now how gotten some of our ships on the server.

Reaction score
    Our ships ? Did you hold Zoro hand while he built the Vaygr ships because I'm pretty sure it's Vaygr holding CR's hand. Funny how when it was CR vs ESN you won't fight but now lulz hide behind daddy Zoro.

Reaction score
    You thought that was for you? I was trying to ask about the config file for the server and the ranges of all the weapons. Everything that I do doesn't regard you, the world does not revolve around you.
    And btw how does me asking for an admin mean that I was trying to get you banned? I've asked admins about many things in the past days.
    Ok so lets pretend for a minute I believe you (which I don't) as it's third party info and no recording was made so it's one persons word against another.

Did you not tell me and a couple other ESN members while we were on the NASS server that you used and extensively tested cheat engine and that you could make yourself indestructible.

This is first party your voice to our ears so let's see if you'll tell the truth because if you lie about it them we will know all we need to won't we.

P.S. This is a war, leanson already showed how trustworthy you guys are when setting up a fight. There will be no setup fights, all that Art of War you talk about you should know better. You'll fight on our terms and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    haha, the irony, what you don't know will hurt you.

naw the Vaygr have their ships and CR has ours, built by each member, we don't share ships.

its funny how you wanted two's ships but rejected them and took you will accept zoros. Did you say thank you?
    It takes time to remake a fleet, you know, building ships yourself. Which is why we are on the server now :)
    lol big daddy zoro.

dam your getting good at this forum warrior stuff

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok so lets pretend for a minute I believe you (which I don't) as it's third party info and no recording was made so it's one persons word against another.

Did you not tell me and a couple other ESN members while we were on the NASS server that you used and extensively tested cheat engine and that you could make yourself indestructible.

This is first party your voice to our ears so let's see if you'll tell the truth because if you lie about it them we will know all we need to won't we.

P.S. This is a war, leanson already showed how trustworthy you guys are when setting up a fight. There will be no setup fights, all that Art of War you talk about you should know better. You'll fight on our terms and there isn't anything you can do about it.
    "you'll fight on our terms".
    is that what you think lol

Reaction score
    It's fact you will or you won't fight cause we won't fight on your terms. EvE 101

Hey leanson when Zoro says jump how high do you get I'm curious.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    so your new members have to donate so they can warp around like you do, how will they get around and to your base, mobile or not?

can you jump in star made?

ok, it looks like you are trying start a flame war with insults and suggestions that I am subservient to zoro. I'm out of this thread now.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sound like a superpower faction, I would love to join and build you titans.

Edit: "Ops I didn't read the whole thread, I see lots of killing :eek:"

Reaction score
    so your new members have to donate so they can warp around like you do, how will they get around and to your base, mobile or not?

can you jump in star made?

ok, it looks like you are trying start a flame war with insults and suggestions that I am subservient to zoro. I'm out of this thread now.
    Haha where does it say they have to donate now your just making crap up. You've been flame baiting this entire time and you just now leave after repeated request. You are to much. Go make a mess in your own thread and take your member with you.

Reaction score
    Sound like a superpower faction, I would love to join and build you titans.

Edit: "Ops I didn't read the whole thread, I see lots of killing :eek:"
    Recruitment is closed. And we don't build titans as you can see in an early video the server can't handle a 1v1 when only a Titan and Dreadnought are involved. Multiple titans would just be meh. We will laugh at anyone who brings one as we actually like to fight not lag and crash everyone in the sector.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Dude if you think those ships you destroyed while we were offline on NASS main are our best ships, mate you are in for an ass whooping supprise.

You are making false accusations of the CR when you have not actually fought us before, the time you came on NASS main? Yeah the ships at the base were a decoy, you never found our ship depot, so you killed a couple if AI ships, tried to spawn camp us and proclaimed yourselves victorious, all while we were offline. Not to mention that you didn't even have the capacity to get on NASS without financial help.

We are here to fight you on Elwyn, and unlike the time you came to us, we are starting completely from scratch, with the new updates which makes earning credits a lot harder then it was before. Mate you're the one who is being a forum warrior, if you look at what the different factions are doing at the moment you have the Vaygr and CR working out asses off getting a foothold while at the sometime replying to your childish posts, and then you have yourself, sitting comfortably on your home turf taking shit and provoking us on the forums while expecting us to keep quiet about it.

So tell me, who's the forum warrior?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Dude if you think those ships you destroyed while we were offline on NASS main are our best ships, mate you are in for an ass whooping supprise.
    You have to get off the forums and undock a ship to make that happen which we both know won't happen. We are growing tired of waiting on ya to get "ready"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You have to get off the forums and undock a ship to make that happen which we both know won't happen. We are growing tired of waiting on ya to get "ready"
    You want us to undock? How's about you come onto NASS

Reaction score

No I said karnage tested cheat engine, and this was quite a while ago, around a year ago. He could make himself indestructible by modifying his shield value, but sm has changed and the values constantly changes so it no longer works. Not to mention that every server has rejected the bps. It no longer works. Hopefully rimmer responds so its not just my word against yours.

EDIT: In regard to the quotes, i just wanted to see how stupid you were thats all.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Nice edit after I had quoted you. Your full of crap.

We never shot any ships at your base because there were no ships at your base and do tell who gave us credits on NASS because that's news to me what I do remember is giving vaygr 4k faction modules so they could get established. Do get your story straight.

We've only been killing CR on Elwyn... You should really keep up so you don't look like a fool making up things that nobodies ever said but you know because you were offline. Really man you should stop showing everyone how big of a liar you are by stepping in your own made up crap all the time.

Reaction score
    No I said karnage tested cheat engine, and this was quite a while ago, around a year ago. He could make himself indestructible by modifying his shield value, but sm has changed and the values constantly changes so it no longer works. Not to mention that every server has rejected the bps. It no longer works. Hopefully rimmer responds so its not just my word against yours.
    Ah so you used to cheat but now you don't because you can't. Good to know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.