Rendili Hyperworks- Deep Space Construction Station and Republic Fleet (KoTOR and TOR Ship Thread)

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I've started work on the side greebling and finished the skeleton on the top dome.

Each side hangar should be able to hold a dynamic class freighter and the middle hangar should be able to hold a Defender-Class Light corvette.
    I love the concise detail you're getting on the side of that ship. I hope that you're going to leave areas of the hull plain too, it'll look so good!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hey jerry im a Kotor builder myself and have finished the imperial agent's phantom ship and i was working on the harrower star destroyer but it is insanely large and time consuming, considering we have similar interests and a similar style we might be able to work together!

Reaction score
    Posting so I can come back to this later.... A wedge placing script probably isn't TOO hard.

Also, AWESOME SHIPS! I'm using the Jedi Transport one as my personal transport on my single player world now.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Hey jerry im a Kotor builder myself and have finished the imperial agent's phantom ship and i was working on the harrower star destroyer but it is insanely large and time consuming, considering we have similar interests and a similar style we might be able to work together!
    Sorry I never responded! That (harrower I think?).destroyer looks awesome! That's definitely my favorite looking one. Uunfortunately I've stopped playing starmade because I'm not a fan of the direction the game is going in. It's gotten to complicated/ grindy to be enjoyable to me. Good luck!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430157553,1430157430][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Posting so I can come back to this later.... A wedge placing script probably isn't TOO hard.

Also, AWESOME SHIPS! I'm using the Jedi Transport one as my personal transport on my single player world now.
    Thank you you! That was one of the more fun ships to build because it was so small And there was so much you could do with it. I only wish there were more blocks so you could make bettter interiors as that would've been more fun.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430157740][/DOUBLEPOST]I finished most of the vanguard corvette I'll try and post it here later as well as the skeleton for the valor if anybody wants to do anything with it.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Sorry I never responded! That (harrower I think?).destroyer looks awesome! That's definitely my favorite looking one. Uunfortunately I've stopped playing starmade because I'm not a fan of the direction the game is going in. It's gotten to complicated/ grindy to be enjoyable to me. Good luck!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430157553,1430157430][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you you! That was one of the more fun ships to build because it was so small And there was so much you could do with it. I only wish there were more blocks so you could make bettter interiors as that would've been more fun.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430157740][/DOUBLEPOST]I finished most of the vanguard corvette I'll try and post it here later as well as the skeleton for the valor if anybody wants to do anything with it.
    Simply continue playing as a builder then?
    Either in singleplayer or on a build server.
    The community loves good builders, especially good ones :P

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    Hey Jerry,

First off -- Your Hammerhead Crusier brought back a lot of good memories of my old Faction. A very talented Builder in our group built the shell of that ship for me as a Birthday present, and I loved outfitting it. The Ship when it was Finished made every single player on our server weep when it pulled into the system (and Lag... #70+ Turrets can do that). We'd always park it in Orbit over our Space Station, and its turrets would pick off pirates in a heartbeat through a flurry of AMC fire.

I'm really rather saddened to find that you've lost interest in the game. I came back today to start construction on a Thranta Class Corvette. I'd love chat with you about the work you've done, as a lot of the stuff you've made will carry over into my designs (I'll be downloading all of this stuff for reference). I'm a massive fan of Rendili Starships, the might of the Republic Fleet.

While my hopes are that you'll change your mind, I understand that things aren't likely to change in your favor with the direction this game is taking.

Sincerely,

Myxam

PS.

I look forward to the Valor skeleton.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Been a month and I guess he won't get around to the last two ships....

Shame especially since I saw a new KotOR faction in the factions forums.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I am hoping you will check the forums one day, so can you upload those unfinished ships you have? Please, that would be great.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Rendili is back from the dead, now with 10 times more new stuff.

As part of the revival, I will be releasing all of my ships and WIP to you, the public. Stay tuned.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453413228,1453411186][/DOUBLEPOST]The Fleet:

I have some cool stuff going on right now. I will start with the WIP ships, then finish with the Dead projects.

Works Actively in Progress:

Haven Class Medical Station:

Currently, I am finishing interior details on the haven class medical station. For those that don't know, this thing is actually a ship, so yes, you can fly it around.

There are 4 hangars, (two shuttle hangars and two gunship hangars) A total of nine elevators built by whitefaulken and an interior that is a work in progress.

Arquitens Class Light Cruiser:
    So far I've torn out all the old garbage systems and am currently replacing them with awesome new ones! I moved the core to the bridge so it's no longer in the middle. I've added in a hangar which is capable of storing two gunships. The interior is there, but is being worked on so it's not trash. And yes, that awful frame is part of it until it's finished.

Nu Class Attack Shuttle:

This ship is pretty fun, It's a shuttle that has moving wings, how cool is that? Perfect for carrying dignitaries or Jedi.

Dormant Projects :(
    These are ships that I am planning to work on later, but am not currently working on.
    Pelta Class Frigate:
    A ship that came in medical and transport variants. It has (had, they might be broken) moving wings! No interior or systems, but maybe some day I'll fix them!

Consular Class Cruiser (Charger C-70 Retrofit):
    I really wish I had time to finish this awesome ship, it has a working escape pod in the chin and everything. No turrets or interior.

Vanguard Class Corvette:

The only Fighter Carrier I've ever made. No interior or other cool stuff.

Dead Projects:

These are ships that I don't have any plans on coming to. I'd love to, but I just don't have the time to fix everything. I hate systems.

Valor Class Cruiser:
    Arguably one of the cooler ship designs to come out of SWTOR. I can't begin to count how many hours I spent on it. Unfortunately, the measurements I used from the wiki were hilariously under scaled so theres not really point in continuing work.

Downloads:
    I'll be releasing downloads as soon as I can get everything uploaded