Rendili Hyperworks- Deep Space Construction Station and Republic Fleet (KoTOR and TOR Ship Thread)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Station
    Hello, It was a while back when I first thought "Hey, I should build a construction station". I saw the official station submission thread and got motivated. Seeing these super cool and detailed stations pushed me to finally make one of my own, so here it is; the WIP Rendili Hyperworks Deep Space Construction Station.

Oddly enough, I built most of these ships before I built the station that was supposed to construct them, forcing me to be careful to stick to the pre-established aesthetic theme of white and red.
    In the Star Wars universe, Rendili Hyperworks is a massive industrial corportation based around the Planet rendili that drives the manufacturing war-horse of the Republic Fleet. Below I will post the actual ships my ships are based off of as well as their starmade counterparts.
    Ships
    Hammerhead-Class Cruiser:
    As you can probably tell, certain artistic licenses were taken, however I feel that they improved the overall feel.
    I also thought it would be fun to include the first iteration of this ship I made a few years ago:
    Foray-Class Blockade Runner
    This was the other ship I made over a year ago. The improvement with not only starmade but also my building prowess is extremely evident.
    Praetorian-Class Cruiser
    Defender-Class Light Corvette

Downloads
    [* REFIT ]Hammerhead-Class Cruiser -
    http://starmadedock.net/content/hammerhead-class-cruiser-rendili-hyperworks.1149/
    [* REFIT] Defender-Class Light Corvette -
    http://starmadedock.net/content/defender-class-light-corvette-rendili-hyperworks.1151/
    Foray-Class Blockade Runner -
    http://starmadedock.net/content/foray-class-blockade-runner-rendili-hyperworks.1150/
    Praetorian-Class Frigate -
    http://starmadedock.net/content/praetorian-class-frigate-rendili-hyperworks.1152/

Conclusion
    Well that's it for all my finished Republic ships. At the moment I have a few projects going on including the massive Inexpungable-Class Command ship.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to comment in chat or come by my station at the SATURN building server and say hello.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    could you post a link to the station (if you like sharing?)
    I am not a huge KoTOR fan but the ships are well made, and nice looking.
    May I use them as NPCs on my RP server?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    could you post a link to the station (if you like sharing?)
    I am not a huge KoTOR fan but the ships are well made, and nice looking.
    May I use them as NPCs on my RP server?
    I'll post a link to my station as soon as I get back to my computer however I'm not sure how useful it will be as I've only completed the front.
    And it's totally fine if you use these ships as npcs

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    i must say,this is brutaly beautiful,huge kotor fan here :)
    amazing job sir!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    You gonna make the Inexpungable-Class Command ship!? That's 3100 meters long and tall, unless you're planning on doing it on a smaller scale it should be possible :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You gonna make the Inexpungable-Class Command ship!? That's 3100 meters long and tall, unless you're planning on doing it on a smaller scale it should be possible :p
    The official length is highly inaccurate. Based on seeing it next to a hammerhead I would say it's 1 km max.

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Quick Update, finally finished the exterior of the central hub of my station!

In other news, I also completed my official republic trooper faction skin!

I based the skin off of the Republic soldier from Knights of The Old Republic, a perfect fit.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Quick Update, finally finished the exterior of the central hub of my station!

In other news, I also completed my official republic trooper faction skin!

I based the skin off of the Republic soldier from Knights of The Old Republic, a perfect fit.
    Wow! Nice job!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I also just finished building a new Dynamic-Class Freighter!

Here's a comparison from my really old one (Before sideways wedges :O)

Really goes to show how wedges and greebles can completely change a ship!
    When remaking this ship, I wanted to focus most on speed and weapons. It's main focus is to be able to disable fighters, and has heat seeking missles and punch through rapid fire cannons. It doesn't have much of an interior because it wouldn't fit inside of it anyway.
    DL Link: http://www.starmademultiverse.com/files/file/160-dynamic-class-freighter-core-galaxy-systems/

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    These ships are really turning out nicely! I totally plan on using that station if you release it for download.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I shouldn't have closed the Old Republic, oh man :I
    PS: Gonna make the Valor-Class?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    It's on my list but the lack of resources and tremendous size is intimidating.
    I know, i tried to make it but... it was a fail. But you're a very good builder so it will be much easier, what is it, like 500m long? Unless the wiki isn't showing the right information.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I know, i tried to make it but... it was a fail. But you're a very good builder so it will be much easier, what is it, like 500m long? Unless the wiki isn't showing the right information.
    The exact length is undetermined, however various fan made size comparisons put it at around 500 meters plus.