Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Bloody awful!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Note: Ignore the poll, I didn't realize I was making a one suggestion poll for two suggestions at the time. :p

So, first thing's very self explanatory, remove the inventory's cargo tab, and make personal cargo determine the capacity of the players inventory. Having to use the cargo tab becomes quite a pain.

Secondly, I would suggest mapping TAB to getting to this screen, without the inventory:

This way, players can easily navigate to all of the buttons up top, and manage to have multiple windows at once. When this menu is closed, the windows will be in the same position and open the next time the menu is brought up again. This should be quite important, as it seems to be the main way to alter your ship, now that the new thrust system is in existence. The list of players can be mapped to whatever that's out of the way, maybe right CTRL or something. :p

Last edited:
    Reactions: Malacodor

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No thanks! I want my guns in my backpack and my cannons in the cargo bay.

Reaction score
    Secondly, I would suggest mapping TAB to getting to this screen, without the inventory:
    This way, players can easily navigate to all of the buttons up top, and manage to have multiple windows at once. When this menu is closed, the windows will be in the same position and open the next time the menu is brought up again. This should be quite important, as it seems to be the main way to alter your ship, now that the new thrust system is in existence. The list of players can be mapped to whatever that's out of the way, maybe right CTRL or something.
    That's the problem with two unrelated suggestions in one post, and a poll on top of that...
    I might actually like this second one. Not the specifics maybe, but a way to independently access the "application bar", for lack of a better name.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I agree with valiant im quiet keen on keeping my personal and ship cargos separate

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No thanks! I want my guns in my backpack and my cannons in the cargo bay.
    I guess it comes down to personal preference. I prefer to have everything in one window that I can use easily, rather than having to switch between both cargo and inventory. It simply acts as an unnecessary extra window, which can't be as easily sorted.

and a poll on top of that...
    Oops, made that ridiculously late last night, so that was a mistake. :p

I'll edit the poll to account for the two different suggestions.

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't actually remove current responses, so that's a problem. :/

Reaction score
    Since personal cargo has a range limit, I'd rather not have it replace my inventory.