Remote Control for Ships & Turrets

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    old topic

also all of these suggestions are uneeded, because you can already switch from ship-turret using the up and down keys, just like you use the left and right keys to switch cockpit views

Reaction score
    You are right platinum, this topic is old.

But you can only arrow-key-jump from turret to turret/docked whatever, if you are already sitting in either the mother\'s core or in one of the docked whatevers/turrets.

Feature adds diversity to possibilities in layouting weapon batteries (batteries usually mean larger ship), turret remote control stations for players other than the pilot of the ship, multicrewed ships, like in the good\'ol\'navy times, 2 guys a cannon and 20 for pulling ropes and 2 that know how to. But only not that exaggerated in our case. Target: multi-crewed ships with one player per big turret and autark weapon battery facing any way. Pilot, has actually no control of weapons, he just steers, where the cap\'n wants, cannon guys just aim and fire at target markers, when master says.

And: you wouldn\'t even be forced to apply this technique, if you don\'t want to build a multicrewed ship, rather a single player pod piloted eve-cruiser, then do so, no argument with that. I like both principles. That\'s why the bump :)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    There may be servers where it is important to save blocks (hardcore, especially with RP) and others where it is important not to die (5v5 PvP).

Personally, I prefer peoples to be more important then credits. I also prefer a secure home base (don\'t want to get gang-banged to 0cr by single players or always the same), but player or randomly generated environment for a fight too. (maybe a planetary low-cost base, which regenerates over time to statisfy all parties?)

But however it\'s done, It is always my very own choice for the game I want to play.