Regarding Windowed Mode

Reaction score
    Why can't the game actually be maximized in windowed mode? It wants to stay as a freefloating window instead of being locked to the boundaries of the screen. I hit the maximize button and it just restores back down. It's quite annoying.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    that is a limitation in OpenGL afaik ... i guess you have AA set to something other than 0 ?

disable it and try again

Reaction score
    Why can't the game actually be maximized in windowed mode? It wants to stay as a freefloating window instead of being locked to the boundaries of the screen. I hit the maximize button and it just restores back down. It's quite annoying.
    This seems to work for me, on Linux, under OpenGL:

settings.cfg
    Code:
    G_RESOLUTION = 1920 x 1200
    G_FULLSCREEN = false
    G_WINDOWED_BORDERLESS = true
    Of course you'll need to adjust the resolution to the actual resolution you're using.

hth

Reaction score
    that is a limitation in OpenGL afaik ... i guess you have AA set to something other than 0 ?

disable it and try again
    I already had AntiAliasing set to 0.
    This seems to work for me, on Linux, under OpenGL:

settings.cfg
    Code:
    G_RESOLUTION = 1920 x 1200
    G_FULLSCREEN = false
    G_WINDOWED_BORDERLESS = true
    Of course you'll need to adjust the resolution to the actual resolution you're using.

hth
    Thank you. Can confirm that this works on windows 10. A split second of screen flicker when I click in and out of the window, but it works nonetheless.