RefiDesign Shipworks

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    New fighter design added!
    RF-4 Pearl Egret DL Link: HERE
    RF-4 Super Egret DL Link: HERE

Named after the floral species known as the white egret, the RF4 Pearl Egret is an elegant fighter, yet does not sacrifice its durability to the altar of artistry. It is a tough, hardy vessel, able to take a few hits from similarly sized craft, and keep flying. It is an endurance-fighter, and has a decent thrust-mass ratio to further enhance its endurance through maneuverability. Mounted on each stub-fin are turrets that are meant to be the primary source of damage, though the main ship's weapons are adequate as well. It has actuated landing gear and entry/exit doors. It can crew 1 person, and has basic accommodations for short flights.

The Super Egret is a beefed up Pearl Egret with a focus on speed and firepower. Don't let that fool you into thinking it's a ship made of tissue paper. It has a decent featureset including rail doors, rail-actuated landing gear, docked boosters, overdriven system, four turrets, amenities for its crew, and shield supply beams to combat shield-regen reduction during combat.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    it's only the forward 1/3rd or so of the ship. i've still got to detail the hallways inside the arms since there are windows on the front and sides, top, and bottoms. concealed 1-way windows ftw.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Curse you and your unmatch ship building skills Refi senpai *shakes fist*

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    god... got no time to build ,at least i can watch ur great ideas !

Reaction score
    Just insane stuff here, but what´s the point of shield supply beam system with the fighter? Whatever it is it reminds me of freespace 2, where you could direct your shields to different areas of the ship. I wonder how that would work in Starmade though (like... core ship full of shield regen. and bulk of shield directed to rail entities).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    shield supply beam on what fighter? there's an astrotech repair beam on the tigerlily II but that's it...

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Just insane stuff here, but what´s the point of shield supply beam system with the fighter? Whatever it is it reminds me of freespace 2, where you could direct your shields to different areas of the ship. I wonder how that would work in Starmade though (like... core ship full of shield regen. and bulk of shield directed to rail entities).
    If it's one of her very old ships, it was likely one of the old missile systems. Lock ons and heat seekers used to be separate missile computers, and were replaced with shield drain and shield supply a while back.

Reaction score
    I was referring to super egret "The Super Egret is a beefed up Pearl Egret with a focus on speed and firepower. Don't let that fool you into thinking it's a ship made of tissue paper. It has a decent featureset including rail doors, rail-actuated landing gear, docked boosters, overdriven system, four turrets, amenities for its crew, and shield supply beams to combat shield-regen reduction during combat."

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I was referring to super egret "The Super Egret is a beefed up Pearl Egret with a focus on speed and firepower. Don't let that fool you into thinking it's a ship made of tissue paper. It has a decent featureset including rail doors, rail-actuated landing gear, docked boosters, overdriven system, four turrets, amenities for its crew, and shield supply beams to combat shield-regen reduction during combat."
    Docked shield supply can bypass the 10 second shield outage.

Reactions: AtraUnam