Bug Rails are super buggy and dont work

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I made some hanger doors and they were working just fine, but now the doors on the rails just dont move at all and i have undocked and redocked and re-spawned them. It could be a problem with the logic blocks that i use...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    All my rails were working okay 24 hours ago, (they would occasionally mess up) but never on the scale of this bug im having. All the doors (that use rails) on my structures don't work at all, nothing with rails works currently, the docked entity does not move... Just pointing this out since the rail feature is awesome but somewhat unusable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    Try resetting your client cache in the Tools & Mods section of the main menu. Fixed them for me!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Exiting the game and reloading has fixed stuck rails or rotators for me sometimes.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Yes, its usually a side effect of another problem, like an exception causing the server to lockup and rails or doors are the first noticeable effects from such a problem.

In general restarting the server-side helps in those cases.
    If not, its most likely missing mass enhancers OR having enough mass enhancers but not enough power for them to work.

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Now its finally working! turns out it was a combination of bugs, and me not connecting 1 rail to a logic block... thanks very much for the informatioN!