Quick, Very Biased, Possibly Humorous/Insulting Overview of Factions on Illusive.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We wouldn\'t be assuming if you would actually fight ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Ok. Fair point, fair point. Granted, we don\'t just fight against the AI sometimes. We fight ourselves in our own ships to improve their power and noticed their weaknesses and how to defend them.

I suppose we could fight other factions [for no reason what-so-ever] but we don\'t. The only person right now that we will fight is Bradley since he\'s the only one threatening us.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The CR was mentioned even after being disband :3 this made my day

Reaction score
    Because your on your own server and you admin people to defeat them once they start kicking your teeth in. If you don\'t win you start the your a griefer your a bad person im admin, ban. Its the entire reason you got your own server cause you couldnt compete with real people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    \"Because your on your own server and you admin people to defeat them once they start kicking your teeth in.\"

Never have, and you have no proof.

\"f you don\'t win you start the your a griefer your a bad person im admin, ban. Its the entire reason you got your own server cause you couldnt compete with real people.\"

Bradley griefed. He didn\'t fight. He found the most wimpy way to attack us.

Now stop trying to make your point, you brat.

Reaction score
    Shut up and go play on your own server. If you were as great as you say you are everyone wouldn\'t have exactly the same opinion of you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I would shut up if people like you would shut up. Clearly no one has the same opinion about me but that doesn\'t mean they have to rub it in my face like the mistakes in life they are.

Reaction score
    You\'re the one that came to this forum bragging about your big ships when no one had even mentioned you in several posts. If you don\'t play on public seervers then what do you care what be people say about you on them. I hate to get into an argument with you on this forum but that seems to be where I\'m headed. By all appearances you came here specifically to rub people the wrong way. I originally posted because i was tired of hearing you argue but now because of me everyone else has to read even more. (srry third party members).

Just saying you never had to post in the first place. No one was attacking you at the time of you post, Not that it should matter since you already stated that you don\'t play on public servers.

Reaction score
    Ok guys, lets not get out of control here. We don\'t want this thread getting shut down like the others

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I was not bragging. I was simply just starting what I thought would be an interesting conversation.

I don\'t care about what people say, like you. I laugh at their pathetic arguments and respond.

You chose to read it. It was your fault you got into it.

I wasn\'t attacked at the time, but there were plans about it.

Can you stop trying to make a point now?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Prove them wrong then Obi. Join HSZ and establish a presence. I know you won\'t but I wish you would cause I could win some credits you wouldn\'t last a week before running back to your own server so you can set god mode and ban people who defeat you. funny how you are so defensive and nobody said Bradley name so congrats on proving that guys point. You know of a bunch of random people say something it\'s not normally them being wrong it\'s the one person not seeing the truth. If it was was group saying this sure but it\'s a ton of different groups who only have one thing in common. YOU.... Leads me to belive it\'s YOU not everyone else.

Reaction score
    Hey Obi you remember me right? I seen bradley on HSZ and he seemed like he regrets whatever he has done.

Just wanted to say that.

Reaction score
    The DFNhas been updated and is now made up of active players, and if they arn\'t active, they are building ships in SP. We got our shit together.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Were you ever on my server?

No.

Were you ever a member of my faction?

No.

Is it logical I bought my own private server?

Yes. So then I would keep away from the community that threatens everyone.

Your argument is invalid. Please stay out of this flame war that you\'ve just assisted.

Reaction score
    I had the attack scheduled for awhile.... I cant attack anyone if no one if online. I won because their was no one to fight thus I kicked yout teeth in to easily and got banned. Also cant attack (your terms grief) your shit if its factioned homed but you chose to pussy out and ban me. Also their was never any interfaction pvp I had to SUGGEST it for you to cosider it.

Reaction score
    This shows you do no beleve you and your faction has what it takes to survive being on multiplayer servers you basically called yourself weak which is what I am many others know.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We know everything you\'ve been doing.

We removed all your power on all servers.

You are banned from some servers, not just mine.

I had my revenge. You lost. The Rebel Alliance never gives up; therefore we are never weak.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Obi you seem to have an unfortunate knack for creating drama