Quantum-ROM : infinite bits per block (or until SM runs out of mem)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    THIS THREAD IS OUT OF DATE DUE TO DISPLAY-BLOCKS

#### UPDATES ####

Added WIP_linking_Script.

#### INTRO ####

The file just contains an example and the ideas behind - NOT a finished creation.
    I will never upload a finished creation
    Because I want to protect the "freedom of discovery/improvement" which every user should have!

I will upload/post just ideas, a hint – and everyone should think "I want to TRY" or "Finally, this helps me with my AI".

Rather than being exposed to a finished solution which ruins all the fun for playing around to learn the concept and then create something better!

I want to preserve the idea that learning leads to a good result (not downloading some content and be satisfied - that's drug behaviour).​
    So, if you do upload a min-maxed solution, you are removing the freedom to play without it.
    Just as an Role-Play ship can't win against a Doom-Cube.
    Just like publishing the "Atomic bomb".

#### Quantum-ROM : Infinite bits per block ####

I have attached a zip/sment file (which hopefully works directly, else unzip it) which shows all basics you need to create one yourself and how to verify it's content for correctness.

The only problem with it:
    Because it extracts these infinite bits per block from the connection of AND-blocks to OR-blocks, it can't be written like a logic- on/off state.
    But for everyone who wants to store the contents of a dictionary in logic blocks - you got the ideas required to build a tool for it!

JavaScript:
    //note: Memory-Size = orArray.length * andArray.length
    Pos3D activationArray = new Pos3D[ n ];
    Pos3D notArray = new Pos3D[ activationArray.length ];
    Pos3D andArray = new Pos3D[ 2^n ];
    Pos3D orArray = new Pos3D[ m ];
    SMLink linkArray = new SMLink[ (notArray.length * andArray.length)+(andArray.length * orArray.length)];
    int itLink = 0;

for( i=0; i<notArray.length; i++ )
      {
      //activation to NOT
      linkArray[ itLink++ ] = new SMLink( activationArray[i], notArray[i] );

//activation&NOT to AND
      for( ii=0; ii<andArray.length; ii++ )
        {
        if( ii=2^i ) linkArray[ itLink++ ] = new SMLink( activationArray[i], andArray[ii] );
        else linkArray[ itLink++ ] = new SMLink( notArray[i], andArray[ii] );
        //AND to OR
        for( iii=0; iii<orArray.length; iii++)
          {
          byte = inputStream.nextByte();
          if( byte &0x01 )linkArray[ itLink++] = new SMLink( andArray[ii], orArray[iii] );
          else ++itLink;
          if( byte &0x02 )linkArray[ itLink++] = new SMLink( andArray[ii], orArray[iii] );
          else ++itLink;
          if( byte &0x04 )linkArray[ itLink++] = new SMLink( andArray[ii], orArray[iii] );
          else ++itLink;
          if( byte &0x08 )linkArray[ itLink++] = new SMLink( andArray[ii], orArray[iii] );
          else ++itLink;
          if( byte &0x10 )linkArray[ itLink++] = new SMLink( andArray[ii], orArray[iii] );
          else ++itLink;
          if( byte &0x20 )linkArray[ itLink++] = new SMLink( andArray[ii], orArray[iii] );
          else ++itLink;
          if( byte &0x40 )linkArray[ itLink++] = new SMLink( andArray[ii], orArray[iii] );
          else ++itLink;
          if( byte &0x80 )linkArray[ itLink++] = new SMLink( andArray[ii], orArray[iii] );
          else ++itLink;
          }
        }
    #### Artificial intelligence - we are one step closer ####

Now we can load a program with multiple KB into logic-CPUs!
    We can address any number of bits with just 1 block and 1-2 logic cycles with a 256-bit bandwidth!
    All that on a 10'000 mass ship!

To create an AI, you can use words as street-branches in a pathfinding algorithm going for the nearest route between question and answer. This is the logic part - the spirit.

The soul is an affection toward one of two words for in a pairs.
    Pairing(freedom, safety) which has the higher affection?

But beware those AIs which have "spirit without soul" or "soul without spirit". One is egoistic the other a tool for those who manipulate others with bad logic.​

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    hi mate... i download your logic creation... but i stil cant know what exactly do, can you do a picture with more info please? I know you put info on some display blocks... but for me... all you write above.. sound more like a RPG description

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ty for the reply.

1. Did you notice that every group is only connected to one other?
    Delays to Flip-Flops,
    Flip-Flops to a binary address-line (4 bits to address 16 AND-blocks)
    ANDs to ORs
    ORs to Delays to Delays ….
    ORs+Delays to the Light blocks (makes it nicer to get the information without the logic OR/Delay symbol in every block)
    2. Did you notice that every AND-block sends on/off states to only certain OR-blocks?
    Here, every AND-block multiplies "it being activated" to the number of "being activated by" blocks.

You multiply the number of storage cells with the number of outputs to get the size of the content.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    THIS THREAD IS OUT OF DATE DUE TO DISPLAY-BLOCKS

Last edited: