Project Zenith -- A group megatitan build (We need members!)

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Name: Peekie30
    Why do you want to join?
    I'd like to be a part of something big like this
    What aspects of ship design/construction are you good at or interested in?
    Mostly outer hull design and a bit of interiors, weapons
    What are some examples of your previous work or designs in the game?
    Here: http://starmadedock.net/threads/peekies-intergalactic-fleet-wip-help-inspiration-welcome.5806/ , currently building a 517m destroyer with full interior
    What is the tool to get in contact with you? (Skype is preferred)
    Skype's cool, pm me for my username (dont want that for everyone to see), also TeamSpeak, Peekie30 too I think
    Added.

You don't have to give me your Skype username, just add me on Skype. My username is in the topic post. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Name:
    Why do you want to join?
    Honestly I dont think I'd ever have the time to finish (and make good) a ship of this size myself, so I'd love to be involved in a project with a pretty good chance of completion! I also think I could learn a fair bit.
    What aspects of ship design/construction are you good at or interested in? Rails / Logic
    What are some examples of your previous work or designs in the game? http://starmadedock.net/threads/ct-shipworks-feedback-welcome.7596/ but feel free to have a poke around my build area in the NFD build server :)
    What is the tool to get in contact with you? (Skype is preferred) Getting in contact would probably best be through a pm on the forums, as that will come to my phone. Discussion wise skype is good. I prefer TS personally but its certainly not a deal breaker!

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Name:
    Why do you want to join?
    Honestly I dont think I'd ever have the time to finish (and make good) a ship of this size myself, so I'd love to be involved in a project with a pretty good chance of completion! I also think I could learn a fair bit.
    What aspects of ship design/construction are you good at or interested in? Rails / Logic
    What are some examples of your previous work or designs in the game? http://starmadedock.net/threads/ct-shipworks-feedback-welcome.7596/ but feel free to have a poke around my build area in the NFD build server :)
    What is the tool to get in contact with you? (Skype is preferred) Getting in contact would probably best be through a pm on the forums, as that will come to my phone. Discussion wise skype is good. I prefer TS personally but its certainly not a deal breaker!
    Alright, you're in.

You (and everyone else who hasn't already) need to add me on Skype. Anyone who can't needs to PM me with details on how I can get in contact with them.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432670226,1432667158][/DOUBLEPOST]After a bit of thought, I've decided that too many people on the team will just make it too hard to organize this project.

Therefore, applications will close at midnight (Central Time / UTC -6)

Get your applications in today! :)

Reaction score
    Name: Almond
    Why do you want to join? I really like building ships, and I think this will be very fun.
    What aspects of ship design/construction are you good at or interested in? General layout or detailing. I don't really mind.
    [/IMG]

What is the tool to get in contact with you? (this will be used to decide our main mode of communication later) Skype (preferred), Steam, TS3

Reactions: Rumcajz

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Name: Almond
    Why do you want to join? I really like building ships, and I think this will be very fun.
    What aspects of ship design/construction are you good at or interested in? General layout or detailing. I don't really mind.
    [/IMG]

What is the tool to get in contact with you? (this will be used to decide our main mode of communication later) Skype (preferred), Steam, TS3
    I had already said no more applications, but wow your ships are amazing. I guess I'll make an exception. Add me on Skype and I'll get you in.

Reaction score
    I had already said no more applications, but wow your ships are amazing. I guess I'll make an exception. Add me on Skype and I'll get you in.
    Whoops sorry I didn't see that, should have read all the posts really. Well I am very thankful you can make an exception.