Problems with the new Multi-Slots

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I've had many cases where I've had blocks vanish without a trace, or had more blocks than I previously had appear. This seems to happen when moving blocks between inventory and a plex storage, or between inventory and your player shop (put item).

I just right clicked on a stack of ~16 million Yellow Advanced Armour Wedges that was in a plex storage, typed in 10,000 to take from the stack. This worked fine so far. Then I placed the 10,000 blocks into the multi-stack that was in inventory. Suddenly the ~16 million blocks vanished from the plex storage, and only 10,000 blocks appeared in the multi-stack. I split up the multi-stack, and sure enough, there was only 10,000 Yellow Advanced Armour Wedge blocks in inventory, and none in the plex storage.

So I thought, I'll grab some from my personal shop as it still had 77,000 in there from when the max stock was 99,999. I took from the shop and it took the 77,000 blocks from the shop. What happened next is hard to describe. It said I now had 86,000 in stock, so I tried to take them all again, and it let me. So now I have 10,000 + 77,000 + 86,000 Yellow Advanced Armour Wedges in inventory. The shop now shows there's 90,000 in stock, but when you try to take them it says there's 0 stock.

The other weird thing that happened in the shop is all of the Yellow Advanced Armour now has the same stock levels, Which they never had before (some sold more than others from the original 99,999 that was put in the shop). However, I can't take any of these blocks either. It shows 90,000 in stock, but when you try to take brings up a red error saying the shop only has 0 stock.

This isn't the first time I noticed this. It was doing it with some of the manufacturing (circuits and circuit wedges) while I was making some blocks in my factories, but it didn't quite catch what happened. Nor was I 100% certain of how many of the circuit blocks I had. I did know how much Yellow Advanced Armour was there, as it's my most used block.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Quite a few bugs together with in here.

Most of them are known and in the work to be fixed.

Issue #1126 - Multi slot stack disappears
    Issue #1124 - Multislot: Preview block to build - missing

The somehow linked stock amounts on shop in one multi-slot group, seem to be GUI only.
    Reconnect to the server, and they should update to the correct values.
    We still have no idea how to reproduce that on purpose, as it does not always happen.

Possibly clear the whole client cache to see the vanished blocks in your inventory again.

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It's the blocks in the Plex that have vanished. The ones in inventory are what they should be (what was moved).

A relog (5min wait) did not fix the stock levels in the shop. It still lists all of the same type (colour & level of hull) with the same stock levels in the personal shop. It has even made stock levels that I do not have. The shop is showing full on all types of both white and red standard armour, and I know these were not all full. I did put some in there (just cubes) until they were full, and it also filled up the other four shapes too. I am able to take 10k of these from the shop (gained blocks from nowhere).

I just managed to accidently do it again with the Blue Advanced Armour. Both in the plex storage, and in the shop. What is in the inventory is correct (correct in that it's the numbers that were moved, even if those values that were moved shouldn't have been).

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    (Sorry if this was mentioned before on the thread)
    And when i give myself a block type, then the wedge type it vanishes until i give myself the corners