Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Our faction is structured differently where there are many different Squadrons under development, you can join my squad (rocketstrong) which is devoted to colonization and construction of other systems or ryanthekid22's squad which is mainly military. You can create your own squad with our permission however you must earn trust and have a good back story to do so

Faction backstory
    I was stuck on earth dreaming of the stars above I wanted to be an astronaut but I was not rich and lived in a remote location in Queensland Australia everything seemed impossible. the next day I went on a hike with my friends up a really steep hill when I saw something crashing down from the sky before anyone else had seen the thing it had hit the ground so I marked the location where I thought it landed on my phone's map and continued hiking up the hill. That night I went and looked for the thing when I found it i saw a spacecraft it looked like nothing I had ever seen it was definitely not using anything of our tech but surprisingly all the writing was in English. I pulled the lever on the door and heard this huge hiss as the air rushed out. looking at all the holographic control panels covered in warnings. I was like I think I can fix it as I moved to the main control station I could see an option to reboot the whole ship I activated it and it told me exactly what was not working being a bit of a handy man myself I fixed the issues by reconnecting colored wires to each other based the schematics on screen. when I was done I hoped that It was all fixed as I stepped into the controls I thought it would be easy but boy was I wrong my first flight I took out 3 buildings and a school after figuring it all out I warped into space the views were amazing I saw some predefined Coordinates saved I was terrified to go to them but I was curious as well the first location was a shop with a ship repair station. the people looked weird I don't think I could call them people one of the guys offered to repair my ship I said yes to him while thinking OMFG ENGLISH speakers English is truly universal. I also said to the guy I had no currency because I did not know what the money system was. he said you meant credits I said that I'm new to all this he surely understood because he gave me a million credits. I was able to get food and takeoff. I was getting lonely I realized I needed a faction so I created my own and it is called precursor labs and I search for other Humans. I stumble across coconuthead2012 who was abducted from earth

to join you will need to state your age your username and a nice backstory also if you have Skype or TeamSpeak.

here's an example backstory by coconuthead2012:

I was an average Joe abducted by aliens as a small child. I was forced to work for them pirating, pillaging and abducting ships. One day I escaped there evil grasps and took a drone and flew to the nearest planet where I made peace with the native people. I slaved there until I made enough credits to by a small ship. Now I am out of money and my ship is destroyed, my only chance of survival is to join a faction and earn my place as a well working citizen to then move onto my revenge against the rotten scoundrels who robbed me of my life and hopefully earn your trust and respect so you to can help me on my goals.

Team Speak: ts18.freets3.net:10279

this the server that we mainly play on http://starmade-servers.com/server/449/

but you can start this faction on other servers as long as if i join you make me a squaron leader(Founder)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lecic

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome to the forumside factions, Precursor Labs! Best of luck to you.