Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zerefette

<|°_°|>
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    That 'three hour stream', butts into the PLAYTIME of that other 11 hours that Lecic or any other working player that has a job. Does that make sense?
    You can also not watch it. It's not like you're gonna need the information that day, also you can skip parts of the video, it's a feature of stream players.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    You can also not watch it. It's not like you're gonna need the information that day, also you can skip parts of the video, it's a feature of stream players.
    Why do you continue to defend Schine member's laziness? Last I checked the entire point of having a PR guy is to write your PR posts. I shouldn't have to spend half an hour hoping around a 2 hour stream to try and pick out the relevant information. Why do they even have PR guys if they aren't doing their jobs?

Like I said earlier. They should do their jobs or give them to people who are actually capable of doing it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Instead of complaining about a regular occurrence on a news update thread, please make your own forum post.
    Unfortunately, because of the constant derailment, posts that are non constructive and negative behaviour shown here, I am going to lock this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.