Possible issue with logic pipes

Reaction score
    Hello,

I seem to have an issue since the new patch 0.189996 with the pipes between logic blocks

before this patch I had a number of them already setup and they are all fine still... all the new logic blocks I've been setting up over the past few days work fine also... but every time I log out and back in to the server the pipes between the "new" logic I've setup in this patch are pointing off all over the place and even in build mode do not appear to be attached to anything... but my logic still continues to function correctly, I have tried deleting and redoing my logic over and over and still each time I log out and back into the server, all the pipes connecting the new ones are detached and pointing all across my structure...

here is a screenshot of the issue I have, hope it helps

any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I suppose nobody knows why I would have having this issue then? I'm still having it now and there dosen't seem to be anything I can do to fix it, I take these connectors down and redo them, only to have them disconnect the next time the server is turned on... all my old pre patch connectors are fine, it only does this to any new ones since then.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Reaction score
    • Tester
    i do remember a bug report about weird logic pipes showing without any connected logic on either end.
    we had been unable to reproduce it. not even the blueprint that did show the effect for the reporter did it for a tester.
    so .. sorry .. no idea :(

you could open a bug report on the bug tracker for it and set it to private when uploading a blueprint with the problem. we could check again ... maybe this time it shows for us.