Portal Guns in Starmade?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Neon, if what you are asking for is to turn the /jump command into an admin item, then just ask for that... No point in an actual 'portal gun' IMO.
    I'm thinking of the portal gun more as a gun anyone can use on any server even if the server doesn't have the gun installed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I'm thinking of the portal gun more as a gun anyone can use on any server even if the server doesn't have the gun installed
    Even if the server doesn't have it "installed" (lets presume thats the right terminology here). So if a server owner decides against having this portal gun on the server your proposed idea is for players to still use it on said server, in other words, encouraging cheating. This would upset server owners and players alike. The only people who would enjoy this feature is the same crowd of juvenile 12 year olds that ruined minecraft. And im sorry I didn't mean to mention the old MC here but this the same level of moronic stupidity that ruined the community of that game.

Im sorry but every post you make in this thread is more damaging to the idea of the portal gun's implication. At this point I would be upright furious if this idea ever got incorporated into the game. As much as I like discussion and the spread of ideas, but the amount of times this idea has been shut down and yet still debated somehow, its insane how you could still continue your suggestion here. The mechanics, game balances, and everything about this is game ruining.

Reaction score
    Even if the server doesn't have it "installed" (lets presume thats the right terminology here). So if a server owner decides against having this portal gun on the server your proposed idea is for players to still use it on said server, in other words, encouraging cheating. This would upset server owners and players alike. The only people who would enjoy this feature is the same crowd of juvenile 12 year olds that ruined minecraft. And im sorry I didn't mean to mention the old MC here but this the same level of moronic stupidity that ruined the community of that game.

Im sorry but every post you make in this thread is more damaging to the idea of the portal gun's implication. At this point I would be upright furious if this idea ever got incorporated into the game. As much as I like discussion and the spread of ideas, but the amount of times this idea has been shut down and yet still debated somehow, its insane how you could still continue your suggestion here. The mechanics, game balances, and everything about this is game ruining.
    It isn't exactly cheating its more like just having fun is all, But if you get banned for using one on a server that doesn't allow it, Not my fault

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It isn't exactly cheating its more like just having fun is all, But if you get banned for using one on a server that doesn't allow it, Not my fault
    If you get banned for using it, it's cheating to use it.

If you say no, I will hack your brain, add a logic-upgrade and no it will not be cheating - because you say it's OK to go ANYwhere and do what you want, thus you have agreed on it to be OK, or didn't you? :eek:

You raid the party and don't respect the others "who created that place for the peoples who follow rules".
    * Peoples shout ":mad::mad::mad:Burn that witch!:mad::mad::mad:" *

"Real Life" isn't even created by us.
    BUT
    Imagine what happens if you run with a Water-pistol into a big company's meeting room and try shooting the pictures on walls.
    Well, if you can't imagine, try it often enough and this thread finally ends (no more responses).

Reaction score
    If you get banned for using it, it's cheating to use it.

If you say no, I will hack your brain, add a logic-upgrade and no it will not be cheating - because you say it's OK to go ANYwhere and do what you want, thus you have agreed on it to be OK, or didn't you? :eek:

You raid the party and don't respect the others "who created that place for the peoples who follow rules".
    *Peoples shout ":mad::mad::mad:Burn that witch!:mad::mad::mad:"*
    Not unless the admins think it is because in my intentions it isn't a cheating device unless if you use it to raid people then I see that becoming a problem but on normal servers where you just want to go to a shop from you base that is far away and you just don't have the time, Then the portal gun wouldn't be a cheat

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I love this idea. But I love this idea for a mod, not as part of the base game.

If they could get that modding API up and running.. would be awesome.. :)