PlexRecycler

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is anyone willing or able to explain how this module is designed to function?
    I haven't had any luck getting it to work yet, but I figured I might just be doing it wrong.
    Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have tried to get the recycler to work as well. I was not able to figure it out. Also how do the doors work?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The PLex Reycler is used for refining minerals. youll have to place it on a planet, astroid, or space station.
    Once it is placed, activate it by pushing r, it should open up your inventory and its own, your inventory is the top portion. Drop your first stack of minerals into the recyler and there should be an ok button of some sort, it will then take your stack of lvl 1 2 3 or 4 and refine them to the next level if you have enough minerals.
    Doors can be placed on any object stationary or ship. fill your hallway with door modules and when your in first person they can be opened or closed by pushing R if you are close enough, it will say "activate doors with R" or somthing to that degree

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    the recycler will soon be replaced by a factory that will convert minerals to the next higher level

Reaction score
    i know this is a \"dead thread\"

But this was LAST YEAR, and he said soon.

Not replaced yet!