Bug Planet Plates Deleting Themselves

Reaction score
    So after playing the game for a couple hours, no special settings, nothing altered in the config files, I started experiencing some of the highest usages I've ever seen out of this game. It was churning out 3 frames per second for probably a full half our. Bear in mind that I'm running ~60fps normally, so this is obviously weird.

The biggest problem, however, was when I restarted the game client three or four times trying to get it to work again, it finally started working, but had completely deleted the planet plate I was working on. I'd been spending the better half of 4 hours on a base at this point, so needless to say I'm more than a little pissed at all of that wasted effort.

The planet plate looks like it's just not loaded yet, but that's not correct. It doesn't exist anymore. Just that one single plate. Nothing else has been touched except for what I was working on. Does anyone else know what this issue is, how its caused and maybe how to restore the lost plate without completely resetting the sector?

Reaction score
    • Tester
    In those cases Log files from when the event took place and a description abotu the setup would be helpful.
    Was that single player ? was it Multiplayer if yes what server? is maybe an sector export available?
    did you use any admin commands around the time that happend ?

Reaction score
    It was single player and the only command I'd used was /giveid. I checked the logs but I'm not entirely sure which log file contains the data. I have about two dozen in the folder.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    they are timestamped .. so you have to know when it did happen (obviously if it is singleplayer no one else will know that) and then upload these.
    You could also Zip the whole world folder (from server-database) and upload that to let me take a look. If you do not want to share it with the world just upload it somewhere save and PM me where i can get it.